Jessica

Blonde, redhead or brunette?

Shave it off!No haircuts no washing it no color changes

That's what I did. Although I'm tempted to try and dye the stubble (1/8 - 1/4 inch) purple for summerfest this weekend and then shave it again before work next week.
-mob

Jessica you know me, should I leave my hair color the way it is or change it?

Girl, don't you EVEN! You know you'd look good no matter what you did. But hey, change is in the wind right now, so if you're feeling crazy, GO FOR THE BLACK & BLUE!! I think it would look really cool.
What about me? Can you see me as a redhead?

The PLF Admiral
M-0002.....and junior member of the Whuffo Conversion Team

Don,
I ought to fine you for not paying your membership dues, but I'll let it slide.... this time. ;)
Pretend you went through some horrendous hazing and some secret blood rituals that you swore never to betray.
Okay... Close enough.
Now for your oath. Please recite solemnly after me:

I promise to support the sport of skydiving.
I will get whuffos to change their evil ways.
I pledge that I will throw whuffo's from planes.
I swear that I will give them parachutes first.

As the founder of the Whuffo Conversion Team, I will officially declare you Member #2 upon confirmation that you took the oath in front of the members of this forum. Upon the completion of the ceremony, you will gain full rights and responsibilities of membership.
Don, are you up to the challenge?
Justin
Founder, Whuffo Conversion Team

There's room in the Pimp Mobile if you want to flag work and just hit the road with us!

Oh God, I wish I COULD!! >:( Save me a space next year, cause come hell or high water I'm a-goin!
All right, folks, looks like RED IT IS!!! I'll probably get it done next weekend, and, don't worry, I will post a pic. :D

I've died my hair almost every color you can think of and I have always had the best reactions to red. Everyone always loves it. But beware, when dieing your hair yourself, it never turns out the same color on the box. I just died my hair the color brown auburn(so said the box) and it looks more orange red. But it still looks good and everyone loves it.
Teresa

There's something about blonde hair that immediately draws the attention of me and my friends when we're out cruising.
It's like, blonde hair, you're a guy, you just look.
But I think red would really suit you.
That and I don't need another blonde out there, it's getting downright dangerous riding around on my motorcycle getting distracted by all these platinum blondes running around.

awwww, all you guys are so sweet! Clay, for saying I am hot...you already earned yourself a date by your emails!! :)DZBone, well, thanks! You are all too nice to me!
Jessica is a REALLY sweet great person and I feel honored to be her friend. I think it's cool as hell we can help her decide her hair color! I mean, really! LOL Where can you find 20-or-so-odd men willing to give advice on hair color except dz.com??!!??!!
Good on ya for all that support,
Sis

I'm not crazy because I take the right pills everyday.

Zennie rocks...LOL!!
Hey Zen, what should *I* do?!
Fellow addicts rock, BTW!!
P.S. Does anybody know if regular rec.skydivers hate us? I haven't been there in over a year so I wouldn't know. I know a few dz.commers post there and that is totally cool with me, but I just wonder if like, Snuffy Smith and Peanut think we are the dorkiest bunch of sugar-free jello mongers that ever lived?!?! I would have to disagree with them though, and ask them to meet me at Quincy for a tequila shooting contest!! I do think that we have a few politically correct booger-asses who are too pussy for the rest of the skydiving world, but hey, I love 'em anyway. If they jump outta planes they ROCK!
ROFL...OK so it is late and I am REALLY jonesing for a skydive!! Quincy is driving me NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sis

I'm not crazy because I take the right pills everyday.

how often do you find hairdressers who skydive?!!? well, now you have. I guess I shouldn't advertise or I will get bombarded with questions. When I arrived at the dz last spring, I was a brunette (also my natural color...BORING!) As the year went on, my hair changed like leaves in the fall, only it went from brown to red (auburn) to bright red, then strawberry blonde, to my new current white blonde with lime (neon!) green with magenta stripes to match my new canopy. I can honestly say that no matter what color I have had, I always go back to blonde. I have green eyes and fair skin and can and have had every color, well, except blue...actually once I had turquoise stripes...anyway, blonde is definitely the most fun in my opinion. What's cool about the blonde is you can get light brown lowlights put in to help blend the root growth problem when you get sick of all over bleached-blond look, or get red lowlights put in for a strawberry blond, which I actually got the most compliments from. Everyone thought I was this pure Irish lassie with light red hair- with NATURAL light red hair. Little did they know how much work it took to look that natural. Anyway after the most recent 'do with colors to match my canopy, there are a bunch of jumpers at my dz who want me to do their hair cause they like the "matching thing" So in a very long response, try the blonde if you want something that is flexible and easy to change in small ways. Sure it's high maintence, but I think it's worth it. Everytime I have to do my bleach, I wonder why I bother, but when it's done I feel soooooo good!!! One of these days I'll have to put together a gallery of my many hair moods...! Hope this offered some insight! Good luck!
kiss the sky