mountainman

I CAN'T DECIDE!!!

Hey all!!
This one is just to get your opinion of which color combo I should get. I like all of these, but I can't get 5 new rigs. If you can look at them and then come back and let me know which one you think is the best.
Click here for the index of the rigs...
Thanks for all of your help!!!:)--------------
Check out our all-new website!

White gets dirty fast if you're jumping in a dusty area - Perris, Eloy... or if you always land in a dirt landing area. If you're always on the grass, no problem!
On a container I'd keep the white to a minimum - use it for pinstripes or embroidery, but don't use it on stripes or major container panels. Silver/grey is a good compromise color for those areas ;)
As to which I like best... the black/royal/silver-grey... with a bit of white and turquoise/electric blue instead of royal, those are my colors!
pull and flare,
lisa
----
I am a nobody.
Nobody's perfect.
Therefore, I am perfect!

are you going to match it to your rig?

Yeah.....that is my plan. I need to get jumpsuits too. I would like a freefly jumpsuit and a RW suit as well (I need to get good for AFF). Anyway, thanks for all of your opinions. It is really cool to see what you guys all think.
I think right now it is between the blue/yellow/white and the red/grey/black. I CAN'T DECIDE!!! Argggg......:)--------------

U said the blue yellow white option first, that means that deep deep inside u, u really want to get that, the second option is what your evil self is trying to get you to choose, something that your real self don't want
think about it for a while and it actually make since!
Free Skies,
Omri A-38593 :S

think about it for a while and it actually make since!

I dont think that I have THAT long to think about it. That will probably never make any sense. Hahaha!!!
I like the blue/yellow since it is bright and colorful, but the red/grey is just sharp looking. And, it won't fade as fast.
--------------

Hey Brandon --
I can't believe the opinion of a bunch of drunken, insane, and hedonistic skydivers would mean anything to you ; whatever you get, you'll love, because it will be YOUR rig !
I'm partial to a combination of dirt-brown, grass-green, twig-silver, "pavement tar-black", "hangar-wall white", and "Cessna-blue" -- but maybe just because that's the color combo I have......
And my jumpsuit matches too, except for the additional "bloodstain-red", and "pulped squirrel grey".......(the little bastard saw me coming, but just couldn't run quite fast enough.....)
That PLF Hombre

I vote for blue-yellow-white...but that's just because I remember spending a few hours on this same decision a little over a month ago and am waiting on my blue-yellow-black Wings to get here!!
Happy Hops
Austin
whatever you choose will kick ass since it's not for any of us anyway..