mountainman

Should FFF get married??

"i gotta be at the first dz.com wedding!"

Hate to steal FFF's spotlight for a second, but actually... Pam & I were the first DZ.com wedding that I know of. Somewhat before your time Lil' Omri LOL .... don't let the post #s fool you, we've been here for freakin ever it seems.
"If words were wisdom, I'd be talkin' even more.."

Go ahead and get married,FFF! Then, we could all get together for a big party and have free beer. You can always get divorced after the honeymoon. ;)
FFF, have you let Kylie in on the secret that you already have a true love? You should post a picture of her for everyone to see...you know, the cute one with the long, floppy ears. :)Andrea
"Up high, I feel like I'm alive for the very first time"

You guys aren't really gonna try to hold me to that other thread, are ya??

Uhh......yeah. Hey man, I am married to a skydiving chick. You can't beat not having to beg to go to the DZ, but she actually goes with you, manifests with you, rides up in the little Cessna with you, and watches you jump out and then follows you out the door.
Trust me ALL.....there is nothing as fun as watching your sweetheart being under canopy right after you have landed. It is worth all the pain-in-the-ass times you go through!
--------------
Drop on in...leave a message

I think if you can skydive and take all the risks it has, you can definitly get married. With all the risks it has it's about the same. Ya know the finacial ruin, the waiting to go {make up and stuff} the politics blah blah I lost my train of thought.. I'm not speaking from experience, I've personaly never met anyone that can stick around my crazy a$$ long enough to settle down :P
TGIF Tomorrow is DZ day!!!!!
Oh on another note if ya wanna see what I look like I started a lil webpage yesterday.. where did I put that address OH here it is http://www.geocities.com/scollins77057/index.html
Gota jump baybay!! Blue Skies!

Hey man!
Nice looking website. You are going to have to start getting more skydiving pictures though.
Also, you are going to have to fix your e-mail address. Make sure you ONLY have the address highlighted. It is putting that whole sentance into the "to" box on my e-mail. (just FYI)
Keep it up!!
--------------
Drop on in...leave a message

Sunshine...... looks like you are getting the better weather this weekend. Too bad....I got a new raft with your name on it :)Keep talking like that and I won't want to be in the same car as Wildblue the next trip up to your place. He drives fast enough as is.....;) He had me drive at 85+ just to get "homemade cookies" faster...
Do I HAVE to do another raft dive??? :)

You guys aren't really gonna try to hold me to that other thread, are ya?? I've seen the results and so far they have been terrifying...

Hey man, think about it for a minute.. You get married, throw a big ass party, with free beer for everybody.. Make sure you tell everybody they MUST bring skydiving related wedding gifts.. Ya know, new canopies, containers, etc.. Get 'em drunk enough, and you may get some good shit.. Then you have 2 weeks in many states(check on the laws in GA to be sure) to get an annullment(sp?).. Don't ask me how I know this - just trust me.. :)Mike