paddyFrenchman

things you will never hear a woman say...

The only thing better than finding that one true love, the one that you know without any doubt will be by your side for the rest of your life, is finding that on true love and she loves skydiving as much (or more) than you do!

Look, bi-plane boy, we already know how much it sucks to be us, OK??? No need to rub it in with your smarmy Hallmark lame disco come-on lines just because you know your chick is going to read it and go all gooey... Sheesh, and as for RemiandKaren and Karen, I have actually met both of them, and believe me (with all respect to RemiandKaren), his wife is a total babe as well.
Oh well, back to the whuffo chicks for us I suppose.... (yay)

Oh well, back to the whuffo chicks for us I suppose.... (yay)

SKREAMER!!!! WAKE UP!!!! Us single skydivers still have hope! I shall never give up hope of finding the one true love! I had one once. Long sad story. It was a sweet and wonderful thing to actually know what "true love" is. *sigh* I need a beer :(
My New Website with 24hr Chat

"No need to rub it in with your smarmy Hallmark lame disco come-on lines just because you know your chick is going to read it and go all gooey..."

Doh! Didn't think you'd catch me on that one. Yeah I know she reads this dribbling poo... but even if she didn't I'd be saying the same thing you rabbit Biaatch!

"there'll be a line of guys waiting to knock your crippled ass over for a shot at her "

ROFL - Oh I still got my good foot to kick some ass with - "come back 'ere, I'll bite your legs off!" And, if you manage to knock my crippled ass down, [smarmy Hallmark lame disco come-on voice]"she'll be right there to pick me back up again....always!"[/smarmy Hallmark lame disco come-on voice]. LOL
"If words were wisdom, I'd be talkin' even more.."

"It is about how good I am in the air and how good I am in bed....."
Did you say you would be free next weekend for an "audition"
We have a nice casting couch in the hangar at Skydive, Atlanta.
"The cab driver said... he recognized my girly by the back of her head" -Beasty Boys
Clay