Jessica

Out of sight, out of mind

Need anyone to eh...hem...help you to "christen" your new place?

*fainting*
Hee hee...as a matter of fact, I'm taking applications for that "position" right now.
LOL!
Also, I've never, um, "broken in" my canopy properly...I've heard you're supposed to have a good shag on it for luck. :D

Hmm, well, seeing as how I'm high-tailing it out of here myself, I may not be the best person to ask.
But Dallas is a cool, very young city. It's just very pretentious. But there's a LOT to do -- tons of bars, great live music, places to dance and drink and eat. We have a great restaurant scene if he's into that. And there's a good arts scene too -- wonderful symphony, decent museums. And Fort Worth, which is even better for arts stuff, is very close by.
Have your friend e-mail me if he needs anything. I'm leaving a really nice, inexpensive complex in the trendoid-yuppie-super-expensive part of town, if he needs a place.

Also, I've never, um, "broken in" my canopy properly...I've heard you're supposed to have a good shag on it for luck.

Have a great move!
We discussed the "cristening new gear" before in these forums and I found a great way to do it. First, you need to have a skydiving man and a cessna plane (which I am sure any of these boyz on here would be happy to volunteer). Make sure you are the last 2 out, give a REALLY bad spot and land in a field somewhere. Once you land he will be looking at you with a "What the heck kind of spot was that" look...until he realizes there is a naked woman under that jumpsuit. It won't take him long to catch on ;) No better lingerie than only a jumpsuit on a skydiving chick. :D
Tee

"Are you SERIOUS?! I didn't even know you were FROM there! That would be so fucking WICKED!!! "
Yeah I went to Boone Elementary and Rudder Middle school on the north side of the San Antonio off of the loop I think on Price road or something like that in a sub division called Woodridge Forrest. I had some great times there. My buddy actually just moved back there and he keeps trying to get me to take a job out there. So hence the F-16 gig. It's a possibility.
Monk

We discussed the "cristening new gear" before in these forums and I found a great way to do it. First, you need to have a skydiving man and a cessna plane (which I am sure any of these boyz on here would be happy to volunteer). Make sure you are the last 2 out, give a REALLY bad spot and land in a field somewhere. Once you land he will be looking at you with a "What the heck kind of spot was that" look...until he realizes there is a naked woman under that jumpsuit. It won't take him long to catch on No better lingerie than only a jumpsuit on a skydiving chick.

HA! I remember that thread from WAAAY back!:D That was one of the best threads. Went on for a long time, and between Tee & Pammi & Freaksis & JKayAus & others, it had some of the guys (and girls) surfing the forum ONE-HANDED!!:$;)
Speed Racer
"Come up to my lab,
And see what's on the slab!"

Good God! 2000 new posts?
Someone tell me the relevant threads and I'll check 'em out. But I ain't got time for no 2000-post reading binge. Yow!! :D
So San Antonio is cool. I'll post more about it very soon.
Sorry I haven't been around, but I had no Net access...I finally broke down tonight and signed up with satan. I mean America Online. I MISSED YOU GUYS *SMOOOOOOCH!!!!*
Hey, have you ever woken up on a Saturday morning in a strange bed and your head is killing you and you realize you don't have any clothes on? And a male voice you don't really recognize is calling from another room, asking if you want coffee? And then you realize your navel is pierced, and you're pretty sure 10 hours ago, it wasn't?
Um...me neither.
Hey, anyone want to see my new piercing?
Didn't anyone miss me? I don't have a single fucking private message!!! >:( :D
Anyway....

Uhhh....temporary, or long term position?

We are taking applications for both positions at this time. These positions really need filling. Quite badly. ;)

I am not sure who you are!! Did you want cream or sugar...

That's exactly what HE said!! :D :D :D
Cream, please, no sugar.
I've decided that, like the guy in "Memento," I need to tattoo reminders on my body, since I obviously have no short-term memory when it comes to irresponsible behavior. I'm going to start with "REMEMBER: DON'T DRINK" on the underside of my right arm. ;)

Hey! Welcome back anyways. Tattoos not too bad of an Idea for keeping score cause the navel can only hold so many rings. Start under the cloths with the ink though. When you can't hide it any more we'll come up with something new!
I thought I read something about don't and the word drink.
It must have been dont drink without at least a couple of shots with the beer.
If your not living on the edge; Your taking up too much space!!!

jess,
don't worry, i missed ya....my heart is broken forever now though..... i wish i was that guy.......... and i'm glad you like san antonio...only time i ever saw the city was the day i graduated from basic training and i went around the city with my parents doing tourist stuff and couldn't even drink....... watch out for all the aiforce guys there... and way to go on the navel piercing...but i would have to give ya more props if it had been your nipples instead...thse are way cooler to get pierced........

"up my noooossseee"- wingnut, at first euro dz.com boogie

"went around the city with my parents doing tourist stuff and couldn't even drink......"
Man...they had you believing that shit!!! I just went back chewing a lot of gum! I have a pic somewhere of me in my blues with a huge Margarita in front of me. Rules are for pussies!
Jessica......I would like to apply for about 20 positions please. When we cover all those I'll think up a couple more once the swelling goes down.......
"This conversation ends right here Captain! You can talk to the ALO when he gets back."-Me
Clay

If we all quit drinking, our skydiving clubs would go under!
How do you think I lost my keys walking naked on the runway Saturday night, huh?? You don't think I was SOBER do you???
LOL and that was only the beginning...
JESSICA, I miss you!! Just when I am moving to Dallas (XMAS I hope!) you move away! GRRRR
Come up for Halloween!
Sis
I lust for the ultimate rush...