cyberskydive

will pack for jumps lol

So I just moved from GA to houston and I have no new job yet and I'm getting broker and I wanna skydive in all this beautiful weather here. So help a brother out! -LOL
lets see, I'm used to being at the dropzone 5-6 days a week, and since I've been back to Houston havent even made it out yet, mainly job huntin, some web work etc and broke-LOL
so...will pack for jumps-LOL
Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?
Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?
:)

LMFAO- UGLY! I swear you must've come from a lost tribe of trolls straight outta the lord of the rings, but I hear Pyke digs short stubby dudes ;)
Better watch out or he'll be washing your hair and painting your toenails soon, and callin ya Stubby - super secret sex slave.
Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?
Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?
:)

Ive got jobs, --- Pool Boyeeeee!!!
The jacuzzi rules - fixes the 'Ecnomic Blues' that we are all having right now. EVERYbody is hurt or in danger of lay offs.
I say if any skydiver needs a job or if any skydiver knows of one to please consider the Skydiver Network, its nationwide and also is for Skydiver Mentors (or DZ family members)support as well as, jump buddies.
It should be really soon that all these things are available on AirAnn.com Meanwhile Use the contact Ann page so I can get info out and put your job or in need of... there and we can better know what kind of format to use on the page.
THE FOLLOWING IS A COPY OF WHAT I SENT OUT TO MY SKYDIVING FRIENDS -some are funny, but you get the idea- right?
We have all been messed up because of AssYoma BedLinen and his homies flyin into stuff. And it has messed up or jobs and our sense of security. Not to mention the obvious. So help me help some other people out here.
I have figured out a way to have a -Skydivers Network- on my web page. It has to be redone due to sponsorship issues anyway, so I am adding this idea on the to do list for the page. But giving this priority. We can not support our families or drop zone if we are not working.
SO... I know people who can help you with-- a law case, give your dog shots, fix your web site, write computer code, landscape your yard, and repack your reserve. BUT... do you know the people I know? I dont know.... I know an electrician who needs work too.
My idea... (and I need your advise and ideas)... The Skydivers Network... for jobs. Wouldnt we all like to work for another skydiver. Lunch meetings would be alot more interesting. And my boss saying "Hey lets go to the DZ when we get off work" would be sweet. If I have a black eye ... I wont have to blame my dog anymore.
We all have to work and seek out new and better things for ourselves these days.
I say we build a campfire and work as a team on this one.
Everyone can have a professional AirAnn.com address Like ... [email protected]. This address will forward your mail to your current email address and you never think about it again. And I never even see it, bam it -goes to you. I am just your hook up.
So lets say, I have a page listing that goes like this for your bizness to get supported:
Sherry's Dog & Cat Shots for Worms
WhereverHerOfficeIs, Tx
555-420-6969
Landscaping 4 Me and My brokeass Leg
HeadDownCamera, Tx
555-420-6969
Self Defense Stuff
PepperSpray, Tx
555-420-6969
Then the other idea is this page for those of us who need a job.:
I am a brokeass Web Maker.
Email me with resume request NOW! or I will make your cute little home page for jump money.
[email protected]
or
Flea had to go the ER Vet cause he ate some cat litter and
is real sick. He has to stay over night in the hospital by himself. If I come out - by me a jump ticket.
[email protected]
or
I am a computer progamer....
I am an electrician...
I am a plumber...
I am a truck diver.....
or
I can do something and I am smart every blue moon.
Tell me what you need - I am desperado.
I will email you my resume.
[email protected]
or
Part time - weekdays cause I am a
skydiving instrutor and its Winter.
[email protected]
Or even:
I have a test and I am gonna flunk it in Physics.
If you can help me email me and help me study at the DZ.
[email protected]
Strobe is looking for a date in the Monroe Ga area. Pyke is busy. [email protected]
The anything listings:
I have 9 cats -2 momma kats with a buncha kittens.
You want a baby cat?
email me at [email protected]
I gotta sell my rig, its cool and costs $900.
I need the money FAST.
Stop calling me 'Daddy' at the DZ !!!
[email protected]
I am a bad ass skydiver & I have a frekkin great 4 Way Team!!
Looking for 3 other members.
PleaseJump [email protected]
I am driving to Elsinore - need trip mates for gas & eating & jump money.
[email protected]
I do skydiving videography but will subside income with weddings or baby deliveries cause I am broke and I want to go to Nationals... write me at >>> [email protected]
*This one is actually true! ****** Names have been changed to protect the innocent.
I am in N. Carolina and a student and need to find another skydivers help.
Ann do you know someone?
Yes, I do- his name is Xxxx and he jumps with the xxxxxxxx,
his number is 555-GRN-Hatt. Meet him Saturday at your DZ and he will help you. He is part of the mentoring program at AirAnn.com
Pass this information on please.
Tell me what you think and gimme your ideas. And- if you need a job or know of someone who can provide one Let me Know!!! I will pass it on or apply for it myself. Hehe.
Ann
Skydive~Friends~Happiness
AirAnn
www.AirAnn.com

ANN...all I have to say is: We have to meet!! You are fuckin' hilarious!! LOLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That post was as Sistah-like as I've ever been...(hate to tell you!) haha
I think I should come down to the Houston area really soon and jump with you and my old buddies Slapper and Cyberrrrr (those losers!!) LOL I love 'em both (but not in that way!)
Let's all go make some kind of crazy ass jump!
Texas rock
Sis
The Freak Kitty
I lust for the ultimate rush...

How about .....
" Drunken skydiver reads post, starts laughing at Ann's shit, loses balance, falls off chair and breaks arm......now in need of in-home caregiver for next 3 weeks ?"

Strobe is looking for a date in the Monroe Ga area. Pyke is busy. [email protected]

C'mon, give Pyke a break already ! (but I'm still rolling on the floor.....)
Don

The only break Pyke needs is a penis-break, and we all know there aren't any bones in there (as much as you all WISH there were BONES!) so we can't do him any favors!
He needs SOMETHING fixed, that's for sure! Asshole. :)
Love you darling...oh did you tell your kiwi girl? Oops, good thing I don't know her email addy...
The Freak Kitty
I lust for the ultimate rush...

So I just moved from GA to houston and I have no new job yet and I'm getting broker

Just curious...but why'd you move to Houston from Atlanta? Are you from Houston orginally, or did you move there for school, or were you just unable to resist Ann's charm and had to be near her all the time?
Mike

Freakey Sis- you totally have to come on down and have some fun.
I am sitting in my living room with Alt and Head Cam Helmet on? ............... Uh..... I was installing with my bran new $1.25 CamEye. And it works like a charm. Thanks Sonic Tom & Jeremy!
<<>>
Hello.!.?. ... LOL.... I am AirAnn and I am From Texas!
Skydive~Friends~Happiness
AirAnn
www.AirAnn.com