skymama

100th jump..what to do, what to do

You all were so helpful in telling me how to have a great 69 jump, so now I want to know a good way to commemorate my 100th. Let me just say now...A NAKED JUMP IS OUT OF THE QUESTION!
So, tell me what you did, or something interesting you think I'd like. I don't want to make a huge deal out of it, maybe just jump with a friend or two. I thought about doing my first rodeo dive if someone could tell me how to do that.
Andrea
The brave may not live forever, but the timid may not live at all.

I did a 7 way tube jump/Free Fly. It was an experience as I had never jumped with a tube before. Just make sure you keep it in the burbble while sit flying with it. That was one funny video! It got major laughs when it played on the big screen!
"There once was a man named Enis.....B|"-Krusty the Clown
Clay

Oh yeah....Rodeo= Exit with you and your partner facing to the rear of the aircraft. Hold on to his harness at the risers and immediately pull yourself into a sitting position on his/her back. You will probably tumble a little but thats why they call it a Rodeo! Once you get upright take one hand off wave and geek the camera!
"There once was a man named Enis.....B|"-Krusty the Clown
Clay

well mama,
since a nakie jump is out of the question,and that's hat i did for my 100th, i really have no idea...maybe a bra and panties/bikini jump will work????? maybe just a fun jump with some of your closest skydivbing pals.......on the sunset load..........

"up my noooossseee"- wingnut, at first euro dz.com boogie

You all were so helpful in telling me how to have a great 69 jump, so now I want to know a good way to commemorate my 100th. Let me just say now...A NAKED JUMP IS OUT OF THE QUESTION!

Let me just say this.....if I'm around, you're jumping naked.....like it or not! :P How close are you to 100 now? Ya know, you could always make it interesting and do a naked reverse rodeo.. ;)
Mike

I did my 100th naked, but then again it wasn't the end of October....I'm sure it's a bit cold in the air. Although I have made my fair fair share of naked jumps, or more than my fair share. 100 jumps isn't about jumping naked it's about making it special. Alot of people will say jump naked, why? so that you can immediately say, hey you know for my 100th I went naked! Araft jump is just as cool, or a kiss pass, you're 100th is just an excuse to throw the rule book out, that's why the birthday suit it done. It's not the 100 that is important, it's all the jumps that you do, so I suggest doing a cool jump, but then not waiting til your next 100 to do something that cool, do it whenever, cause evryday is a celebration day! have fun on your jump!!!!
**BLUE ONES**
BITE ME.... :P

hey andrea. congrats on 100.(by now you probly did it) well if i was sytill in ga. i would say ill be there right now i would love to have the opportunity to jump. when i get back to the states im planning a tour to go to a bunch of dz's. deland will be one. see you then
have funLIVE FREE,skydive
JT

I always do somethign really goofy for the 99 jump and then an organized RW of some sort for the eevn 00's. head down horney gorillas, spinning bagel-cats, disposable cameras, eating bananas..... then 20 ways +.. if you are into organized stuff, I have never met an organizer who was not happy to plan a 100th jump for someone. Good luck!!
Stacy
http://astro.temple.edu/~sweeks

Andrea,
How many do you have now?? Did you get to #100???
I am currently at 93, so I am truly enjoying the suggestions on this thread! Naked jumps don't go over well where I jump, so I like the SCR idea. I am also thinking eagle?? Is that a good plan??
If you already did it, I hope you had a blast!!!
Anne

head down horney gorillas, spinning bagel-cats, disposable cameras, eating bananas..

The more I skydive, the more I realize how much I don't know. What are all of these jumps?
I haven't hit 100 yet, and I probably won't hit it in GA, but it will be within the next couple of weeks. Thanks for all of your suggestions...you guys rock!
Andrea
The brave may not live forever, but the timid may not live at all.