harro

Whats that emergency??

Have a look at this pic I caught. He was in the middle of what emergency>????????????
err sorry heres the URL
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/gallery/imageFolio.cgi?action=view&link=Photo_Submissions/Freeflying&image=Joshfromsonicboom1.JPG&img=&tt=
Freemind, freesky, freebeer, freefly, freesex

well, he's suposed to be in the mddle of some emergancy and well his right ring that ones risers atatcherd to looks shiny all the way around including where a riser would nrmally be.... but maybe it's me..... who knows.... i went nutty a long time ago... bout the time i made my first jump..................

"up my noooossseee"- wingnut, at first euro dz.com boogie

Well, lets see....
1..he is trying to reclose his riser cover.
2..he is trying to tighten his chin cup.
3..his lower arm is still holding onto the other guys mudflap and it looks cool.
4..he is an AFF level 1 student and is not pulling due to being alone in freefall.
5..he is aware of a small amount of bowel pressure building when he opens his mouth in this freefall position.
6.. i just don't see it.
jumpervali

no pics of Damo huh? and that boy told me he was skydiving... hmm. I guess he never remembered to repack that trash-pack-shove-it-in-the-bag-cause-I-gotta-get-to-the-airport-now!! pack job..
ah well, there will be a pic of damo up soon anyway... see below! :)
http://www.geocities.com/flynfroggie/skydiving_friends.html

Hey, how come people don't use clickable links anymore??>:(
All I see is a freeflier wearing a camera helmet going head down. His right arm is angled behind him, & I can't see anything wrong with his gear.
But from the angle of his right arm, possibly the emergency is that his undies have ridden up (or down, as the case may be)
Speed Racer
The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind
-Bogart