clintonradloff

ages of skydivers here

Luke would be a great Jump pilot. Look at how well he spotted that torpedo.
The dancers from the Club.... well they would be every guys best friend once the beer light comes on.
R2D2 would be the manifestor, cant undersand a word that is said over the lound speaker.
3CPO would be the big way organizer, Always worrying about the silly details and shaking his hands like he has a mental illness. ;)
A rainy day at the DZ is better then a Sunny day at work

Han is dumb. A parsec is a measure of distance.

Well, actually this might make sense if you assume the existence of a warp drive. The "kessel run" might be a distance of much greater than 12 parsecs, but with a warp drive, instead of going fast in the normal sense, what you do is cause the space between two distant points to contract.
Speed Racer
The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind
-Bogart

To "ungeekify" this for speedy:
Take some paper, put a dot at the top and bottom. Instead of going along the paper for 11 inches to get from "A" to "B", fold the paper in half, and now you only need to go 1/64 inch.
Now who's dumb? Huh Jess?!
Oh wait... sorry... wrong thread... :D
I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad
I got sunshine, in a bag

if they turn out to be a belly flyer, all you have to do is breath real deep (like vader) and talk them into joining the dark side. But you have to watch it, it could come back to haunt you... they might throw a shoulder into you one day to tackle you out of the plane, then pull an unexpected rodeo or something on you.

I'm sure it took alot of convincing to get this person to join the darkside. ;) And if I recall correctly, you seemed to enjoy the surprise rodeo....at least that's the impression I got from the smile on your face. :)Your ears look cold. Can I warm them with my thighs?

....at least that's the impression I got from the smile on your face.

Oh, and the fact that you can hear me laughing my ass off on the tailgate (on the video) didn't tip you off? And that shoulder tackle could use some work, it was a little weak.
BTW - Since we're talking about ages, we should ask Phree how old he is now, since we had a birthday party for him at Friday's this past weekend :D :D :D :D
I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad
I got sunshine, in a bag

Uh... I totally deny having a birthday. But I did like all the pretty balloons. Could we go back and get more this weekend? :)Now was that my 21st, 22nd or another years last weekend? I knew once you started to age that all blended together but damn, that was a fast year..... :)A rainy day at the DZ is better then a Sunny day at work

I bet Jessica never read any Madeleine L'Engle, either. That would help explain things.

UH WHATEVER! I am a L'Engleian scholar thank you very MUCH!!!!
I perfectly understand the concept of a tesseract, so BLAH ON YOU GUYS!
Boy...if you're gonna cast aspersions on my intelligence, take it down the hall to that other thread...:D
Alex wants to see you bleed.

really what it means if i am going to pay to skydive ($150 for 15,000ft tandem) up to aff level. i aint going to rip-off my bank manager with another loan that i aint going to be able to pay back.
my income is $400 a fortnight
it is paid to me by http://www.centrelink.gov.au
i aint a bank nor a charity.
i struggle to live on what i get.
do you get the point now.
NO ONE needs to get their head checked!
wm 25 190lbs 6.1