clintonradloff

ages of skydivers here

I can't blame him for the popups, those are because he uses a crappy free hosting service. My problem is that he gives out basically wrong information:

tandem skydive
is when you are strapped to a licenced apf or uspa cert skydiver using
a tandem ha rness
you have a reserve parachute just in case something
goes wrong
which it wont because you are not alone

It just ain't right to say that nothing will go wrong because you have a tandem master with you. My DZ had a chop on a tandem jump just a few weeks ago. Then again, anybody that takes clinton seriously needs to have their head checked.
Closing thought: What the hell does this mean?

WELCOME TO
THE PAGE
FOR OVERSEAS SKYDIVERS
please note due to my income being on the pension
*****I AM UNABLE TO PAY YOUR WAY OVER FROM THE US*****
this rule will be strictley enforced.
please advise me in a friendly manner
if you want to come into brisbane.
i will help pay for local public transport once you
arrive in australia
the issue of me not paying for you only applies
to your airfares and other not-nesseray fares
if you need futher information on the income standards issued by
the australian govt please goto the centrelink homepage.
this page will tell you how much the govt pay us
of course i will be able to travel to florida on my own when i start work
soon
im not going to america this year
period
this page has been updated at 1230pm on 14.03.01
SEE YOU IN FLORIDA THIS JULY................
I DID IT
SEE YOU THERE

--
Brian

Yeah, Dating someone you met on DZ.com is'nt smart. In addition to not knowing who they really are, they might turn out to be something really bad.... like a Belly-Flyer.... AHHHHHH... Run-away, run-away......;)
A rainy day at the DZ is better then a Sunny day at work

My DZ had a chop on a tandem jump just a few weeks ago.

Reminds me of a story I was told by one of my AFF JMs who's a tandem master as well.
Apparently, he had some big guy who didn't arch, but rather de-arched instead.
This caused some sort of horseshoe situation with the drogue. Needless to say the JM was frantically struggling to sort things out.
Back on the ground, the guy went like "Gee, I think we were a little unstable there...", leaving the JM thinking "man, you have no idea!"
Bottom line is that you're right, indyz. Although tandems have a low accident rate, it's NOT foolproof!
Alphons
http://www.liacs.nl/~avwerven

Just turned twenty, 6'4" and last time i weighed myself i was 79kg but a slight onset of a beer belly (natural arch) i think im probably 81kg.
Like hip hop as the source but my tastes are varied, smokin bud, partyin, and of course skydiving.
Not religous (don't like organised religion and the church), but pretty open minded.
So if you wanna chat, have fun or maybe more.... Sorry just thought this thread looked a bit like personal ads:)

Yeah, Dating someone you met on DZ.com is'nt smart. In addition to not knowing who they really are, they might turn out to be something really bad.... like a Belly-Flyer.... AHHHHHH... Run-away, run-away......

No kidding! They could be making up all sorts of stuff! Like their name, or where they live, or what they do for a living. There's crazies out there, I'm tellin ya!
Phree - if they turn out to be a belly flyer, all you have to do is breath real deep (like vader) and talk them into joining the dark side. But you have to watch it, it could come back to haunt you... they might throw a shoulder into you one day to tackle you out of the plane, then pull an unexpected rodeo or something on you.
I'll bet Yoda could freefly like a muthaf@#ker!
I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad
I got sunshine, in a bag

My DZ had a chop on a tandem jump just a few weeks ago

I've seen as many Tandems chop as I have regular jumpers. Gee, I even packed one of thoses that needed chopped. A tandem is just as likely to chop as a regular jumper if not more since most times you have to pack a tandem rig as fast as possible to get it on the next load to make the DZ money.

they might throw a shoulder into you one day to tackle you out of the plane

Now why would you ever want to date a skydiver like that? It sounds like that type of person is'nt taking skydiving serious enough. It sounds like they want to have fun and as we all know, you are not allowed to have fun on the airplane or on the air..... :)

then pull an unexpected rodeo or something on you

It was'nt unexpected, I was told about it beforehand:P

Same here. My JM had a chop on a tamdem this summer and we had to look for his freebag in the woods. When we actually found it we had to cut down a tree to get it back. Lucky SOB found every thing in perfect condition!
"Hesitation can result in serious injury or death"

I'm not going to name any names here, but everytime an opportunity arrises to mention anything about physical appearance, I know of one person on this forum, inparticular, that just loves telling people how tall/how much HE weighs...!
"pull high! It's lower than you think..."

I wonder if he'd wear a big baggy freefly suit...

nope, he would wear the jedi robe.... thinkof the drag that big hood would get.... and he would look cool head down with the hood down.......[yoda voice] "when you 700 years old be, you not freefly good as me"[/ yoda voice]

"up my noooossseee"- wingnut, at first euro dz.com boogie

nope, he would wear the jedi robe....

It'd be funny to see his big ears pinned to the side of his head.
Han Solo would be a skygod
Chewie would make a great tandem master
Vader is already setup for RW, with that full-face helmet
I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad
I got sunshine, in a bag