PhreeZone

Skydive Dallas

Alright.... I asked the question 2 weeks ago and got no reply....;)
I'm going to SDD on November 23-26, does anyone here jump there or am I going to be doing a lot of solos :(
I know that Freaksister goes there, and shes the only one that said she'll jump with me :) Freefliers..... now i can do that! I don't have any piercing's or tattoos, but I can still go headsup, or head down (to a point).
Let me know weather I need to grab my RW suit or not....
A rainy day at the DZ is better then a Sunny day at work

You don't need your RW suit unless you just WANT to do RW. There are a good bunch there, including my buddy John Chisum who I will introduce you to. No worries...I may suck, but you will find others there who are better than I! :) :)
Hugs,
Sis
I feel so alive,for the very first time-and I think I can fly! - P.O.D.

So far the plan is to have a potluck dinner Friday night, and then who knows what Sat. night. I wouldn't object to having some peeps over to my new place to sit outside by the chiminea and cook out on Sat. but we'll see. Probably staying at the DZ is the best plan.
They don't have any "official" plans for the boogie yet. I suggested traditional things like flour bag drops or a hit-n-chug, but so far no word. I am sure we'll get crazy as usual!!!!!!hehehehehehehe
Sis
I feel so alive,for the very first time-and I think I can fly! - P.O.D.

Saw florida was trying to get a record together, but we all know how they are with recounts. It'll be 3 months before we actually know how many got in.

Naw....that's just the Democrats.. Plus.....at least WE show up when we say we will.. :P DOH!
Mike

Jump with Tim whatzhisname. Tell him AirAnn sent you. (Inside cover of Skydiving somebody told me, I do not get that mag) He works there in Dallas, he was down here. He is from Boston or Maine or something. Tell him that......, no dont....
Yeah, ....Say Hi! :)Dude, ck your own website, picture 12 of 14 under Summerfest. That fella might be Goat, if it is -there is your jump partner. He will be at Dallas. And he is damn good. Has his Air Dolphin and the whole 9 yards. Jump with this guy.
Skymonkey knows his jumping buddy Raymond. Raymond is roaming around the ParaPerformace Dealio. And check those Gatorz Raymond has with the Blue lenses? We traded, they matched his hair. http://www.para-performance.com/images/PHOTO953.JPG
I was there this evening to make a mean face at Jim Satan. He just stole the best Otter pilot I ever knew from my happy ass. Jim Satan> http://www.para-performance.com/images/PHOTO973.JPG See, they cut his horns off in the picture.
Diva, check this out. Is that Goat's helmet?? in the picture?? The picture on Zone's page??? http://phreezone.dhs.org/ Picture 12 of 14 under Summerfest.
Come on, .......their cant be 2 fuzzy helmets around with that animal hair stuff on it -can there?
Skydive~Friends~Happiness
AirAnn
http://www.AirAnn.com

Phreezone - I just saw your website - my friends are on there!
Picture number 10 - friends of mine!
The girl waving is Amber Holt - she's a SD Dallas regular - very good friend of mine and Goat's.
The other is Lara - she's in Florida now - sweetie canadian girl!
And picture 12 - is Goat - my boyfriend - cutie pie!
Did you make it out to SDD? I was out of town :o(
Did you have fun?