rhuurrr

who jumps the oldest rig???

Just wondering who here jumps the oldest rig, as far as DOM goes, and what it is. (attatch a picture if you like) If you know how many jumps each component has, then include that as well.
I'll start off, Talon/Falcon215/SuperRaven II, DOM 1989.
I haven't jumped it yet though, need to have it modified from ROL to BOC(and get a job so I can finish AFF)
Jack
If this has been done recently, sorry, I've been away for quite a while!!!
-------------------------------
http://www.oneeyedjackproductions.com

muhhahahhaa....... i will win this one!!!!!
1982 titan 7 cell 265sq.ft.
1981pheniox 5 cell 195sq.ft reserve
racer sst DOM 1981
and i just jumped this all a couple weekends ago... picked it up for a nuice price of 300 bucks and worth every penny!!!!!
now my other rig though is a sabre 150 with a raven II and a racer.... everything on that rig is pretty "new" but the container was made in '83 .... i like old things...one can find them for next to nothing and they still work like a charm... just wish the oldes racer was boc instead of rol ..... oh well blues......

"up my noooossseee"- wingnut, at first euro dz.com boogie

oh, i know i could convert it.... it's just $25 for the pouch 25 for labor at aerohio...... i'm shiping it with my household goods to colorado though, i'll be brining only my sabre to ohio....

"up my noooossseee"- wingnut, at first euro dz.com boogie

i jumped a 1981 sweethog for 2 years... until i just got my javelin this summer. i sent a photo in to sangiro a while back, don't know if it was ever up in the pub...
it's for sale btw, if anyone wants an antique, yet totally safe and jumpable rig: sweethog (brown) with Falcon 235 main and Raven 3 reserver (never used)
:)lew:S