Viking

Ok have you guys tried this with your girl??

Have you ever taken your hands and held them just above her skin while moving your hands over her body but never touching her? There by making the anticipation of the touch so great that it drives them up a wall. Girls feel free to give your opinion on this. Would this annoy you or turn you on?
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver

well, why don't you ask a guy in the slammer, how he feels about that one. He does it all the time. She is on one side of the glass an he's on the other... feeeeeels nice and cold I guess.
Otherwise - hell no I'm a hands on kind of guy and don't get anything out of this virtual petting thing. If it doesn't drive her crazy it will drive me insane.
That's why I better go jumping...
blue ones
Phil

It would be more effective to actually touch her. Touch her ever so lightly and when you get close to a "key" area, just kinda skip over it. Touch (or kiss) all around it. Believe me that will make the anticipation build up until she's practically begging you to touch it!! For added fun, have her tied up while you're doing it. ;)
"Leave my brain alone!!" ~ SpongeBob

"It would be more effective to actually touch her. Touch her ever so lightly and when you get close to a "key" area, just kinda skip over it. Touch (or kiss) all around it. Believe me that will make the anticipation build up until she's practically begging you to touch it!!"
Then flip her over and wop it up her arse! - "but it hurts" - "yeah coz you deserve it bitch!!"
Jesus christ - what is this thread - is this a board for phuqking teenagers to discuss "how do you kiss" and "my first time" - phuqking grow up.............
BSBD
"In a world where we are slaves to gravity I am pleased to be a freedom fighter"

Alternatively you could just do them bent over in front of the dresser, watching their reflection as you do - thats kinda nice as well.
For a really good laugh, try doing "The Birdie" - while shagging doggie-style (yes yes Justin, very funny) take your hands off their butt or boobs and start flapping your arms like a bird. Trick is to not start laughing or miss a stroke, especially hard when the chick looks back and does a classic double-take, as in "WTF are you doing???". lol cracks me up every time...
/s

if you are gonna post shit like this .... post stuff about the worst phuqking depraved stuff you have every done...(surely there are some "nasty" stories amounsgt you all)....much more entertaining ..................
Oh and no bullshitting - no point - we are all adults there is no need to bullshit - if you aint done it - dont say it!
BSBD
"In a world where we are slaves to gravity I am pleased to be a freedom fighter"

For a really good laugh, try doing "The Birdie" - while shagging doggie-style (yes yes Justin, very funny) take your hands off their butt or boobs and start flapping your arms like a bird. Trick is to not start laughing or miss a stroke, especially hard when the chick looks back and does a classic double-take, as in "WTF are you doing???". lol cracks me up every time...

I salute the Master. This is the funniest post I have read on here. Must now clean breakfast off my monitor.
BTW, they really hate it if they catch you playing air guitar.
flyhiB|

"BTW, they really hate it if they catch you playing air guitar."
OK....but I like the rodeo better. Just get behind her and then have all your friends run in the room. See if you can stay on for 8 seconds........I'm sure thats an all American invention.....:D
"and I'm not easily impressed...Ooohh look...a blue car!" -Homer Simpson

There's always rodeo style...
When you are behind her doggie style, lean over her, cup a breast with each hand, and whisper right in her ear, "You feel remarkably like your sister."
Then try to see how long you can "keep riding."
"Can't keep my mind from the circling sky. Tongue-tied & twisted just an earth-bound misfit, I."

How about the "Dirty Sanchez" or "Donkey Punch"?

Don't know them, please elaborate. There's another fun one, I can't give the name (its sacred), but works as follows :
You ring a friend on your mobile/cell phone. You leave your phone lying next to the bed. You then have to get her to shout HIS name while you are boning her. (what he does on the other side while listening to this is his business)
To achieve true status you have to have received such a call and made such a call. Then there was the flags game as well, a LOT easier to play if you live somewhere like London.
/s

Donkey Punch - Iniate this by f****** a girl doggy style. Then a split second before you cum, stick your cock in her a**hole and deliver a punch to the back of her head. The punch, if executed right, should knock her out and cause you to feel a tremendous sensation. Note that the sensation is caused by the KO punch. (If the girl is knocked out, her a**hole will tighten up)
The Dirty Sanchez - A classic.While you are f***** her doggy style, insert your finger into the woman's a**hole, pull it out, and wipe it across her upper lip leaving a thin, shit moustache. This makes her look like someone whose name would be Dirty Sanchez.
-----------
I got a whole list of these that will either make you want to strangle me through your monitor, lose your breakfast, or laugh yourself silly. (No, I didn't write any of them)
I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad
I got sunshine, in a bag

"You ring a friend on your mobile/cell phone. You leave your phone lying next to the bed. You then have to get her to shout HIS name while you are boning her. (what he does on the other side while listening to this is his business)"
Yep done it ........ me and (name deleted)........ i even put the phone inside her whislt he was on the line.......... oh the things I have done...........
BSBD