SpeedRacer

Sex (Where?)

I think my list might not be as interesting as some of the other ones, but here it goes:
1) On the beach in Holland, just outside of The Hague in broad daylight.
2) In the North Sea just off that same beach, with my parents on the beach.
3) BJ during a High School dance on the corner of the dance floor leaned up against the wall.
4) Various BJs in various cars on various highways around the world.
5) I am a proud member of the Mile High Club :)6) Threesome in my parents bed with two 18 year old best friends and both girls really enjoyed playing with their new-found bisexuality :)7) BJs and more in various different washrooms of bars and restaurants
8) twice in an elevator.
I think that is the top 8, not necessarily in that order tho :)SkyDekker
"We cannot do great things, only small things with great love" Mother Theresa

1) Chrysler Lebaron convertable @65 on 95
2) ladies room stall in a bar
3) over a cannon on a civil war battle field
4) hand relief during Christmas dinner at gf grandma's--Merry X-mas!!
5) on top of an M60 tank
6) gf mom's bedroom--w/gf's mom (not the same gf as #4)
7) Chair lift (during the summer--I am not stupid--wet parts stick to metal in the winter.)
8) somewhat busy public swimming pool
9) one more reason I am going to hell--a sunny Saturday morning in a church confessional
mike

1) BJ in the main corridor at 2am on a cruise ship between Stockhold, Sweden and Helsinki, Finland from a chick I bet 30 minutes before (Sara from Stockholm....slut)

Damn, MM, you scared me for a sec....I have had a VERY similar experience ON THE EXACT SAME CRUISE...If you hadn't said her name was Sara and she was from Stockholm.......

Hey...some of us are just freaks!!!

I'm sure of that. But I'm also equally sure that some of these are getting exagerrated a wee bit. I wouldn't point a finger at anyone specifically, but I bet not all the tales on the thread are true. That is just human nature.
Justin
My Homepage
PS And I replied to your message because it was at the bottom, not because I was singling you out.

on the hood od my car off Highway 5 between Los Angeles and San Fancisco on a frontage road called Utica Ave, just south of Harris Ranch.;)
Standing up (sort of) in a convertible up in the Marin Headlands, overlooking the Golden Gate Bridge.B|
In El Kapitan Meadows looking up at El Cap. and all the camping rock-climbers' lights on the face. Actually, pretty much all over Yosemite National park with a 19 year old, uh, friend that was working there for the summer!!!:o:o
On the roof of my building(also with a view of the GG bridge!) just last week during the meteor shower. (there were alos lots of other people on other rooftops watching the show, i mean shower as well!!!!):o
Blues,
J
http://www.oneeyedjackproductions.com

OK...the truth about the Hot Tub incident. It did happen...but I made sure it didn't last long for two reasons.
#1 getting caught in the base gym probably wouldn't be a good thing as I was not in very good standing on that base in the first place. (Damn Real Air Force People!!!)
#2 the 18 year old chic was the deputy base commanders daughter. Full Bird Colonel 1 Each........
I like living on the edge!
"and I'm not easily impressed...Ooohh look...a blue car!" -Homer Simpson

Now that's a good DINFOS graduate. Question the validity of all claims.
That said, I would have really expected someone who spent any time at Ft. Ben (read your webpage) to have some really wicked stories as well. (Then again, most of you guys were locked in the barracks cause they didn't trust boots to be out in town own on their own.) I don't think I listed any in my post, but I could come up with 10 easy just from the year or so I spent at Ft. Ben. And I promise you would question most of them. The good part about that, you may know one or two of my accomplices and you could verify the validity on your own--albeit rather awkwardly I presume.
Peace my dinfos brother,
mike

I only spent about 1 month exactly at Ft. Benning. I got laid twice and they were both indoors. I was in the Air Force so I got out on the town more than I should have.....:)I did go through Airborne School during the summer. About half my class was Cadidiots (ROTC and the like) half of those were female college cuties. Had I not been married at the time I would probably have more children right now....LOL
"and I'm not easily impressed...Ooohh look...a blue car!" -Homer Simpson