Slappie

Plans for New Years eve?

I'm sitting here in my office again. Just like the last few years I have no plans for New Years Eve. I'm wondering what your plans are. Maybe I can steal the idea and finally have plans. Instead of waiting till Dec 31st and calling everyone I know. :( Or if your in the Houston area lets make some plans? Let me know. Just Thursday morning thoughts....
My New Website with 24hr Chat

well slappie,
i'l be in colorado springs for a whole 4 days before new years, nothing like a new city to wonder around drunk at the turn of the new year.... wana drive up??? it's only 850 miles from dallas..... as for me,,,, probly sit in the club on base and get pretty blitzed, find a cutie in the dorms and really "bring" in the new year. :) :)
"up my noooossseee"- wingnut, at first euro dz.com boogie

A few of us decided one night after many beers that it would be a good idea to break out the credit cards and buy tickets to amsterdam. We actually got round trip airfare for less than three hundred bucks! We have no clue what we are going to do once we get there but it should be fun! Thats legal there...really(crooked smile crosses face)
michael hunt (yes, that is my real name...and i've heard them all)

wildblue

I'll be in warm, sunny Florida! You're welcome to come party with us!

Slappie

From you babe I'd take what ever you were giving!

I guess I'll have to give my hugs to Wildblue on New Year's since I'll be in Florida and not Texas. ;)

"You know the way you scream is the ultimate" ~ LFO

Thats legal there...really

contrary to popular belief it is not legal there, it is however condoned as long as it is for private use.
Let's break out the papers, lighter..... WOOOOHOOOOOO
I can't stop giggeling :D
"We cannot do great things, only small things with great love" Mother Theresa