bill2

How about the worst movie you've seen?

Now that everyone has weighed in on the best movies, how about the worst? I vote for Attack of the Killer Tomatoes (so bad it's good) and Vampire Hookers (yes there is a movie with that title. I rented it and for some reason my girlfriend at the time got on my case for it. I can't imagine why). Also, almost anything by Sylvester Stallone after the original Rocky.

The list for bad movies is endless, but to narrow it down:
Naked Lunch (just too weird...)
20 Dates (about some guy who wonders why he can't get any when he walks around sticking a camera in every girl's face.)
Both movies are worse than even Cutaway!
Homer:No tv and no beer make Homer something something. Marge:Go crazy? Homer:Don't mind if I do!

Pick anyone of those damn Teen movies from the past few years. Someone actually made me go watch "Dude, Where's My Car" that sucked. Other then that I would have to say that "Santa Claus vs. the Martians" was the worst I've ever seen. (yes that is a real movie).
AggieDave '02
-------------
Blue Skies and Gig'em Ags!
BTHO t.u.

Are we talking about movies that are so bad, they're fun to watch or movies that are so bad they're PAINFUL to watch or even better a movie that was SUPPOSED to be good, but was REALLY, REALLY BAD.
So bad it's fun to watch, Plan 9 from Outer Space.
Painful to watch and meant to be that way, Female Trouble.
Supposed to be good but was an all time flop, Battlefield Earth.
Dragged to kicking and screaming, so bad it caused a major arguement, The Piano.
Paul
http://futurecam.com/skydive.html

Not THE worst, but bad nonetheless:
Probably no one has seen this movie: Stalker by the Russian director Tartovsky.
On the box in the video store it sounded like it was some kind of edge of the seat, suspensful sci-fi thriller. But it basically just went on & on with a lot of poorly done symbolism without reaching any kind of climax. You know the expression "Shit happens!"? Well it sure doesn't in this movie!
This movie proves that even understatement can be taken too far. Oh well, I'm sure they saved a lot of money on special effects!
Speed Racer
What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork from my lunch?!
-WC Fields