skymama

Yippee-new canopy!

* Andrea does the "churn the butter" dance*.....
I just bought a Sabre 2 170, and a PD 143 reserve, and will get the January discount that PD is offering on top of that! Woohoo! And, it's probably all going to go into a Racer that's sitting on the shelf just waiting for me.
Today has deifinitely picked up from when my car wouldn't start this morning!
Andrea
The brave may not live forever, but the timid may not live at all.

Nice!! Now comes the hard part - waiting for them to arrive!
The PD rebate is a great deal - if anybody's in the market for a new PD canopy and you aren't stuck on custom colors January is definitely the month to buy. :)pull and flare,
lisa
--
life's a bitch.. and so am I

Yeah, I found out that custom colors are no big deal when you're starting out. Last summer, I picked everything out brand spanking new, and coordinated the whole rig to my liking...and now 6 months later, I'm ready to trade everything in and buy ready made stuff off the shelves. How quickly I found out that the colors really don't matter!
Andrea

Yeah, I found out that custom colors are no big deal when you're starting out. Last summer, I picked everything out brand spanking new, and coordinated the whole rig to my liking...and now 6 months later, I'm ready to trade everything in and buy ready made stuff off the shelves. How quickly I found out that the colors really don't matter!

I did the same thing when I bought my first gear 2 years ago. How quickly I found out that the colors aren't important. Now I always try to tell new jumpers not to order everything brand new and custom.
Cowboy take me away, fly this girl as high as you can into the wildblue ~ Dixie Chicks

Then, as an encore does the 'damn, new canopies are a complete bitch to pack' dance...

Me, pack?? Bwa hahahaha....you guys slay me!

Have fun, I luv new gear too, breaks your heart to jump it in the winter tho.

That's one great part...I live in Fl, so we really don't have a winter. It was 70 today!
Another great part, I really don't have to wait that long either.To get the discount from PD, I had to buy all in stock stuff. But, I could literally walk over to PD from the dz and get it if I wanted to, and then drop it off at Jumpshack to be put all together on my way back. It's so cool to live right where all the action is! The only thing I'll have to wait on is getting my Cypres modified for the Racer. Other than that, I'd be good to go this weekend probably.
Thanks for all your well wishes! :)Andrea