scottbre

Did I get a good deal?

Hey all, I just became the highest bidder on a brand new, still in the box, pro-track this afternoon on the auction part of DZ.com. Do you think I got a good deal? I got it for $210.
Boy I sure do have expensive toys. :)"Can't keep my mind from the circling sky. Tongue-tied & twisted just an earth-bound misfit, I."

Yeah sounds good. For anyone else that wants one, there is a place in AU that sells them for AU Dollars. If the exchange rate is good, you can get them for 210 or so, and shipping is under 20 bucks. So still cheaper than most retailers, by quite a bit. I cannot remember the name, I have the link at home...I think it has extreme in there somewhere, but really dont remember.
Malachi

Did I get a good deal?
Hey all, I just became the highest bidder on a brand new, still in the box, pro-track this afternoon on the auction part of DZ.com. Do you think I got a good deal? I got it for $210.
NO you did NOT get a good deal you got ripped i can hook you up with one that "fell off the back of a truck" for $50 give me a call :-)
note to self 4:45 am is to late to be posting inteligent things visit chemist and get sleeping tablets
Click Me

Its Skyhawk......and its about 5:10 am his time so he's probally strung out on something with a cheap prostitute. He jst had to show her is massively large number of posts on here then got embarrased when he realized other members had more then hed did where it counted ;) LOL
Just kidding Skyhawk!! :)I want to touch the sky, I want to fly so high ~ Sonique

yes it was a joke :-)
Its Skyhawk......and its about 5:10 am his time so he's probally strung out on something with a cheap prostitute. He jst had to show her is massively large number of posts on here then got embarrased when he realized other members had more then hed did where it counted LOL
Just kidding Skyhawk!!
that is a vicious rumour the video footage is fake , the hooker is my girlfriend i just pay her cause im a nice person
i have a very large um post number thankyou while not as much as some ppl it more than satisfys, also when you um post yer thats it when you post as often as clay does like 50 times a day not only is it unhealthy but is bound to have side effects you see when all the swelling goes down all of these post addicts all have really small um post numbers. exept sis but hers is fake so it doesnt count :-)
Click Me