SkyDekker

Frontier Skydiving

He's right, all American women have "issues." If you marry an American woman just to get a visa, plan dealing with a whole boatload of problems that started long before you met her.
If you have marketable skills, it is much easier to get a NAFTA visa.
I worked for four years in the USA as a "technical publications editor."
Even if the Americans refuse to admit, the USA is a bilingual country. If you plan to love in any of the southern states, you would be wise to learn to basics of Spanish.

Crazy people don't know they're crazy! We all do weird things...it's just knowing what is weird and kinky so you can share it with me!

So if i think i'm crazy does that mean i'm actually sane? And who said anything about "kinky"? Are you trying to turn this thread into another Clay's kinky fantasy thing?:)Take a chance, or forever wonder...

I used to date a woman of Danish ancestry

Mmm ok, well but the Dutch are from The Netherlands and have nothing to do with Denmark. We are not Danish etc etc.
No, I do not know your cousin/friend/anyone in Denmark...:)SkyDekker
"We cannot do great things, only small things with great love" Mother Theresa

all American women have "issues." If you marry an American woman just to get a visa, plan
dealing with a whole boatload of problems that started long before you met her.

Yup, and we got those issues and problems from... you guessed it! Men.
Not that I don't like those of the weirder sex... you're mighty handy to have around when the garbage needs to be taken out or a spider or other yucky creature needs killing/removing. Oh yeah... and the sex can be good too... depending on the particular male involved of course... ;)

you would be wise to learn to basics of Spanish.

This is California! Speak Spanish!!! ;)
pull and flare,
lisa
--
What would Scooby Doo?

I used to date a woman of Danish ancestry
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mmm ok, well but the Dutch are from The Netherlands and have nothing to do with Denmark. We are not Danish etc etc.

Yeah, I know that. I was just comparing your "If you aint Dutch you aint much" quote to the "Eat me I'm a Danish" thing.
Speed Racer
"Fill your hand, you son-of-a-bitch!"

"If you have marketable skills, it is much easier to get a NAFTA visa."
Yeah but they only last a year at a time and after 2 renewals, INS generally starts giving you crap about changing the TN-1 to a H-1B - thankfully the US INS inspector at Vancouver Int'n was in a good mood and gave me a minor scolding, but approved me anyways. And my understanding is that a TN-1 is not allowed to apply for a Green Card, since the TN-1 strictly states the holder only intends to stay in the US for a non-permanent basis - which the Green Card application would violate. But I am no lawyer - consult one if you need these questions answered.
Forget Cali man, if you want to order anything at McDonalds in freakin' Wisconsin, you gotta know Spanglish - 'Sanchista, No oevoes, si?'. Quite the culture shock at first.