Pammi

Boobies

Big tits are generally accompanied by a big ass

not necessarly. I've seen a lot of women that were small up top but large on the bottom & vice versa. In fact now that I think about it, I've seen a lot of women who had big boobs, but not much of an ass at all.
That said, I don't have too many definite guidelines in terms of what I find attractive. I mean, I do like big boobs, and yet many of the women I have dated have had small boobs & I was crazy about them!
But I do like curvy women in general, and I don't just mean big boobs...I just mean nicely filled out, the way a woman is supposed to be. I don't usually want 'em to be too skinny & stick-like, like most models & actresses you see on TV. I think that super-lean, skinny, almost boyish body type is not meant for regular guys, it's only preferred by gay fashion designers.
Speed Racer
"Fill your hand, you son-of-a-bitch!"

But I do like curvy women in general, and I don't just mean big boobs...I just mean nicely filled out, the way a woman is supposed to be. I don't usually want 'em to be too skinny & stick-like, like most models & actresses you see on TV.

I definitely agree. Just because all I can draw are stick figures, doesn't mean I want to be with them in bed.
We've been over the boobie size thing before on the boards. But talking about boobies is never bad, so I'll reiterate:
Boobies are good. Big ones. Small ones. Medium ones.
Generally, I have a preference for real ones.
Justin