Pammi

Boobies

Ok, well, for one you quoted Pammi, so yell at her...:)There's nothing wrong with that, they're covered, no nudity. It's like looking at any other picture that has what looks like basket balls stuffed inside of a custom bra...
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

As somebody who used to frequent titty bars, I can say that yes, that chick actually had that done to herself. Generally, the chicks with the mammoth canons were girls who had very big tits that sagged on them like African National Geographic photos. I grabbed onto one of these "feature dancer's" cans one day and was fascinated how light they were. I seriously do not think the implants had anything other than air pressure in them; no liquid of any type. Very odd and totally freakish.
Chuck
My webpage HERE

No more dreamin.' Them puppies (actually full-grown siberian huskies) are in fact a pretty good example of digital manipulation. The giveaway is the pattern. Notice the double green line on the top is twice as large as the same pattern on the bottoms...
Wait a minute. I just gave away the fact that I stared at them in disbelief for a few minutes. Did you notice the wrap on the girl's right arm? Think that's the result of some heavy lifting muscle pull?
And if that girl is a stripper who I just happened to run into while on the road, I would keep her at arms length. You would definitely suffocate in there.
mike
A bucket of Jet A can heat an entire county if burned all at once.