Pammi

Thoughts on controversial threads...

HH:
**You can pick a fight with me on these forums if you want, but that's a little bit like pissing into the wind.**
i'm telling you for the last time, i don't wan't any trouble, i'm not going to participate in your vandetta, fight with yourself. you are becoming the very thing you say you don't want others to become. this re-posting of a posts MONTHS ago, that i apoligized to the entire skydiving world for is a "dead" issue, for you to "drag it up again" is inflamatory at best, and a personal attack on myself at least. i knew in advance, when i posted this, you would do EXACTLY as you've done...consider this my last word on the matter. it's not you i'm concerned with, it's the character assasination. in either event, as i've said 5 hundred times, my white flag is up....YOU WIN, ok????????
R.G.

Yup, you aplogised and then returned to your way of doing things before the bodies were cold...

this re-posting of a posts MONTHS ago

Would you like me to provide links to more recent ones?

my white flag is up....

Good, keep your flag up and tread carefully. Next time you're involved with in any conversation that even mildly represents a personal attack on or threat to someone I'm banning you from these forums. I'm simply tired of dealing with your issues and private emails.

consider this my last word on the matter

Promise? I on the other hand will have as many more words and take as many actions as I need on this matter as I see fit to resolve it in a way that I'm satisfied with.
Safe swoops
Sangiro

am very shocked that merrick letcha outta the kitchen

LOL! We do *do* it other places too :)
HOLY CRAP, I just posted a well-thought out load of bologne and accidently erased it when I hit the wrong key! LOL!
I think the danger in these forums is that expressions can't be 'read' and words aren't always adequate to show what we're feeling when we say them. Things sometimes get lost in the translation when people are discussing things by typing alone that you might understand differently if you could hear the tone or see their face. There is also the occassional hot-headed verbalization we all do from time-to-time in frustration. But some good information and healthy discussions happen every so often on here and I really think I've gotten some viewpoints I might not have had otherwise. It's like when you jump at a certain place for a long time, you tend to start seeing things from one side, the one of the people you jump with. Gear at a certain DZ, if you've noticed, a lot of times runs towards one manufacturer. Canopies, containers, Cypress or not, and so forth. It's good to hear the alternatives, so long as we express them in an adult fashion I think. There-in lies the danger :)
Everyone VERY MUCH needs to make their own opinions...take in a full thread, not just one post then go on, not getting the 'rest of the story' through someone else's eyes if there is one. It's like the Chicago thread...I read the first part and thought certain things, then read on and found that there may be more to it. I'm glad I read on. Then I can form my own opinion as best I can. That's still more info then I would've known without the forums, reviews on DZ.com, and so forth.
While I was a student, I asked a lot of questions about problems that I had and so forth. I got a hundred different thoughts, ideas and opinions on it. I absorbed them, talked to my JM whom I trusted about them, and even tried a few of them.
Just because someone tells me the sky is purple, I might just wanna see for myself :)
(Pity Merrick...he gets to listen to me ramble on all the time! :)Closing pin jewelry

But it still doesn't HAVE to be a tongue, does it? huh?

MUHAHAHAHA..........
No Will, you can substitute the foreign object of your choice...
Hey, when ya comin back over to this side o the world?
Still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....

hey scratch, you're damn right, die zeikerd mag een keer goed op zijn gezicht gaan, wat een lullesmuller!
I think you understand some of the stuff I said, as I understood some of the stuff you said, the only word I know in this language however is moltrein, should be metro!
Keep kicking ass (if justified)
Will jump for beer, bs AiRpollUtiOn

Oh yeah, & yet another good thread hijacked with talk of boobies & what not.

And I was just thinking to myself that I have yet to see a Boobie Hijacking this week when along comes Merrick......

Hey, I'd rather see threads hijacked with boobies instead of arguments anyday!!!

I will second that although the Boobie thing is kinda getting old. Maybe a new hijacking is in order?