Muenkel

Post if you're horny!!!

Gotta chime in to this one... and gotta get a little personal, well... simply to embarrass Pamela! :D
I'M HORNY AS HELL!!! Here's why..... Pam comes home for lunch, we're sitting on the couch, and she starts rubbing my junk. Then explains that she does it sometimes just because it feels so cool, how she wished she had a set of her own to play with all the time :o, that she'd never really took the time to really feel, or look at a man's equipment. She then takes it out & starts talking about how beautiful my penis is (spin off of "Off Centre").... good coloration, size, shape, blah.. blah.. blah... then makes fun of the one freckle on the underside. Of course by this time I could hammer a 6" nail through the floor of an Otter with my penis, thinking I'm actually going to get the rare "nooner".... but HELL NO... she just picks up & heads back to work, even left early so she could get a coke.... I've said it before.... slut!!! ;)
"Pammi's Hemp/Skydiving Jewelry"

... she just picks up & heads back to work, even left early so she could get a coke...

Take her shopping this weekend.....Well....don't actually buy anything....just let her hold it for awhile. She'll begin to understand....:)"I only have a C license, so I don't know shit..right?"-Clay