SkydiveMonkey

Places that really exist !!

There's a bar near my house called "Whiskey Dicks" (note the lack of apostrophe)
Then there's the infamous towns in the heart of mennonite and quaker pennsylvania: Blue Ball, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Virginville.
cielos azules y cerveza fría
-Kevin

After a little research, I have found that it IS in fact in Norway. I think that it is up in the middle section. I went through there in 1998 when I was in Europe for a six week trip. Here is the website where you can get a "postcard from Hell": http://www.gonorway.no/hell/.
That was pretty weird going through there. It was a pretty small town. Thanks for stirring the memories. Heh heh heh...
JumpinDuo.com...come and sign the guestbook.

Don't forget Balls Creek, Conception Bay, and Come By Chance Newfoundland.
Lick-A-Chick, #4 of SkydiveMonkey's pics is the nearest fast food from my home town. It's in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia. They really do have some good chicken. Lick-A-Treat is an ice cream place accross the street.
"It's not a real sport unless you can die from massive internal trauma"
Lippy

i grew up on Suck Creek Rd. in tennessee of course it leads directly to the creek which was historically named The Suck by the early settlers due to a whirlpool created where the creek met the tennessee river... it sank several ships
isn't there a Hell, Michigan also ???
hisgoofyness
Need Tongue ???