sangiro

Dropzone.com 10 way Record Video

Respect Quade.
Somehow just watching that...sorta makes you feel part of it,
the fact that you know some of the members on here, even just through spamming/flaming each other.
Jeezz..and you all may have read one of my posts while you were there....so i'm claiming my bit of credit for spurring you on :D
..Billions of people living out their lives..Oblivious..

Quade went and got himself promoted to moderator.......

Yeah, imagine me the voice of reason. HA!
Uh, I think my responsibilities are pretty much to watch over all the horrible, evil, bad and nasty arguments we have over at the Video forum. ;^) In other words, I won't really be doing much unless something is -really- an issue. It's a fairly civilized group usually.
quade
http://futurecam.com

someone tell me what kinda file that is? ... if I just click on it ... tells me to click to get the plug-in ... so I do ... and it opens a new browser window, which just sits there ... :( I have a couple of different .mpg players already ...
As long as you are happy with yourself ... who cares what the rest of the world thinks?

someone tell me what kinda file that is?

Normally, I would have used Apple's QuickTime, but in the interest of trying to cut down on the whining from the Windows crowd, I intentionally encoded that as a Windows Media File.
I'm slowly learning that even if QuickTime is better, that it's not worth the 90/10 whining ratio from the Windows/Mac audience. ;^)
If you're a Mac user, you should be able to get the plug-in HERE. I assume most Mac users can do this on their own.
quade
http://futurecam.com

still no clue ... I already had QT ... but thought maybe I needed a newer release, so went out and got the latest/greatest .. installed it, etc. ... then went into the browser to check to be sure it recognized that the QT plugin was there ... everything looks ok ... but still, when I click on the video link, it opens the new browser window, but never loads up ... :( ... bummer!!
As long as you are happy with yourself ... who cares what the rest of the world thinks?