what happens if you lose your lolg book?

I use a Excel spreadsheet to backup my logbook once in a while. After a few hundred jumps it's much easier to look over it and calculate your freefalltime (if you are interested).
If you have good eyes you can print 200 jumps on one page..
blues
Joe

had mine stolen along with the car last november. didn't cry, just imagined all the different ways i could torture the bastards who took it with just a biro and a paperclip (not why them but there you go)
fortunatly i mostly jump at one place and when i have been at other dz's its been with mates so was able to recreate the log from my home dz's master log books and my mates who i jump abroad with. and i had endorced by my cci incase anyone asked why most of the jumps have no details.
and no it never leaves my side now unless its in a locked house or i'm jumping!

Apply to USPA, CSPA, BPA, etc for licenses, awards, etc. on a regular basis.
At least then - when you lose your logbook - you will have an official piece of paperwork from USPA saying that on such-and-such a date, you had X number of jumps and had demonstrated the following list of skills, yada, yada.
If you lose the license, USPA can easily send you a copy.

I had my logbook in a rucsac stolen from the back of my car, it had my home phone number etc in it and a 'reward if found' statement.
When the hoodlums that stole my gear split up their haul of sleeping bags, jumpsuits, and dirty laundry, they chucked my loogbook into some bushes in the park opposite my house, and the park gardeners found it.
And were subsequently rewarded with 25 UK sterling in used fivers!!!
Never saw my jumpsuit, s/bags, or dirty laundry again though......gawd I miss those socks;)
Cya
D
Don't leave anything valuable in plain view in your car, not even dirty laundry!!!!!