SpinDoctor

Skydive Tattoos

Cool.
Your still planning a tatto then Phil?
I want to get two elephants with their trunks linked.
Having only had a tattoo done a while back, i'm gonna leave it a while - besides I have no idea where I'd get this put!

I want to get two elephants with their trunks linked.
I have no idea where I'd get this put!

I think we can gibve a few suggestions... lemme see... a pair of elephants.. where could a girl have a tatoo of a pair of elephants.... mmmm.. i wonder.....
Remster
Muff 914

Hey, I need an artsy-fartsy person to draw the tattoo I want. I want a simple, stick-man figure skydiver under canopy. It will be placed over my "drop zone".
Andi
The brave may not live forever, but the timid may not live at all.

Those are really cool. I am really thinking about getting a skydive tattoo. I designed this one that has clouds that are the canopy, with it enveloping the sun, and rays sticking out. I know it sounds wierd, but it looks bad ass on paper....
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.

Those are cool! Makes me want to sit down and design another skydiving tat for myself. Actually, once I get my D number, I'm going to incorporate that into my current tat and make more of a patch design around it.
<--------my skydiving tat (note: I went back later and had the pin colored in with a vibrant blue color)
"Homer Simpson, smiling politely."

"Hey, I need an artsy-fartsy person to draw the tattoo I want. I want a simple, stick-man figure skydiver under canopy. It will be placed over my "drop zone". "
I've just drawn some wicked designs, I'll have to fly over & draw them on first, just to see what they look like of course, or send me a photo of your drop zone & I'll see what I can do ; )
"Skydiving's a source, it'll change your life, swear to God"