Jabeln79

Day light savings time.

And here in South/Central Texas the humidity will be somewhere around 378% with an average temperature at about 134F! :D Just looking out your window will make you sweat and the only place to really find a comfy temperature will be at 13k. Guess I better spend some time up there then. :)"Homer Simpson, smiling politely."

For me Daylight savings SUCKS!!!!! I work form 3:30pm til 2:00am so that jsut means everyone else gets to stay out and play longer in the sun while I'm inside missing out on the more sun.........and to make matters worse I'm next to the Airport so I can see when the jumpers are jumping!!!! [homer] stupid daylightsavings[homer]:P
jason

I never really understood this... why don't we just "spring ahead" 1/2 hour, and then just leave it alone and quit changing it. What's 30 minutes?
When I start my own country, that's what we're doing. Sure we'll be off by 1/2 hour to the rest of the world, but who cares?! At least we won't have to change our clocks twice a year.
There's a vacant sign that's hanging high
But at least you're not alone

"Not just Canada...Arizona does not honor daylight savings time either. Gets pretty confusing, I imagine. And as for being off with the rest of the 'world,' I am pretty sure only the US uses daylight savings."
Ferret, once again I find myself having to correct US citizens, the UK put their clocks back last weekend, so you guys are a little bit behind the times......;)......again!!!!
Heres the real bummer, I was in Scotland last weekend and lost an hour of partying time, now here I am, back in the US, still jet lagged and I have to go through this nonsense again.
Bah, more lost beers. :(
Cya
D

Pretty easy to outrun a purple casted gimp!!

I'm gonna have to talk to Marc, and show him the correct way to tie you to the stove.
BTW - you're getting a crutch up your ass this weekend....
There's a vacant sign that's hanging high
But at least you're not alone

And here in South/Central Texas the humidity will be somewhere around 378% with an average temperature at about 134F! Just looking out your window will make you sweat and the only place to really find a comfy temperature will be at 13k. Guess I better spend some time up there then.

I have no sympathy for you, so fuck you!
Skydivers...they're just plain cool!
Chris

For me Daylight savings SUCKS!!!!! I work form 3:30pm til 2:00am so that jsut means everyone else gets to stay out and play longer in the sun while I'm inside missing out on the more sun.........

I'm in the same boat. 4:45 p.m. to 1:45 a.m. Weekends included. Ugh. I have the same feelings about DST.
The door is open
We are way the fuck up here
Might as well get out.
~ FallingMarc

I'm in the same boat. 4:45 p.m. to 1:45 a.m

Damn....and I bitch about my job??? I usually work 9 AM to 6 PM which means after the time change I'll be able to make the sunset load on Fridays!!!!!!!!! :)"I'm a danger to myself and everyone around me!"-Clay