Lindsey

Hey, it's my birthday

I'll be celebrating my birthday with studying 18 chapters of biochem! YIKES!!!!! Guess I better hit the sack soon.....but I figure this'll be the most fun I have on my birthday this year.....
AND....my boy was born on the 22nd....but of March, not April....so he's still an ARIES!!!!! No Taurus in MY blood.....
But happy birthday to you too, then.....(I'm assuming yours is on the 22nd.....)
Eve was framed!

Oh please...Bio Chem is so EASY......now any type of writing or literature....or creative oral speaking...or some of that crap.. I HATE....give me some some carbon based molecules and some nasty germs any day.....
Cheers....vasbyt
marc
"I have no fear of falling, I just hate hitting the ground"-The Badlees...

I should restate...it was easy for me..I learn things kinda quickly...dont study much...so it kinda fell in...now when it comes to that liberal arts crap..that is a whole different ball game....
Cheers....vasbyt
marc
"I have no fear of falling, I just hate hitting the ground"-The Badlees...

Hey, medic.....sounds like you are pretty gifted....I bet you would get a big kick out of medical school, especially going through all you're going through now.....I bet you'd enjoy getting into the meat of it all... (Doh....did someone say "meat?".....Doh). I wish I could suck some of that biochem knowledge from your mind......it would be tremendously helpful right now (Doh....did someone say "suck?"....Doh) I know that none of MY classmates think it's easy.... (Doh....did someone say "easy?".....Doh)
Peace~
Lindsey
Eve was framed!

Happy Birthday Lindsey! Watcha gettin?

I'm officially 36

You sure you should be jumpin at that age? What, with the arthritus and osteoporosis and all. :D Aries = hard headed. My birthday is in 11 days so I can't talk. Have a good one!
BACK OFF Spelling Nazis! :D