SkydiveMonkey

Ideal Date

Call me cynical but don't those stories begin with "Once upon a time....."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And end with "That asshole."

Unfortunately that is so true.....:( But it's fun while it lasts!!
"A day without sunshine is....well....it's dark"

Call me cynical but don't those stories begin with "Once upon a time....."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And end with "That asshole."
Unfortunately that is so true..... But it's fun while it lasts!!

There is always an exception though.
200 feet of Saran Wrap and noone to play with. . .

>The best dates are the ones that nothing really was planned or orchestrated . . .
Yep. Some of the "dates" I will always remember happened with no planning whatsoever. They were in the basement of MIT, talking with someone from one of my writing classes all night. On the big dome, talking to some people from Brown we found up there. In the mountains of Reno climbing with a woman who had just gotten divorced, but who decided the relationship had been worth it because she'd discovered power bars. At the Long Marine Mammal Research Center, cutting fish up for the pinnipeds.
At times like that, you see more of the real person and less of the persona they put on to "go on a date." Sometimes they lead to something more, sometimes they don't. Both are fine - sex is about 20% of a relationship to me, and there's a lot you can fit into that other 80%.
-bill von

>>Call me cynical but don't those stories begin with "Once upon a time....."
>And end with "That asshole."
Really? That's only happened once to me out of maybe 10 serious relationships, and an awful lot of not-traditional but intense relationships. Based on listening to other people at the DZ talk, it seems to happen pretty often though.
-bill von

>Call me cynical but don't those stories begin with "Once upon a time....."
>And end with "That asshole."
Maybe I'm lucky, but I certainly don't think of my ex as an asshole. We've had a couple of long phone conversations since "the break up" and I still consider him one of my best friends.
I guess it'd be different if I had to see him with other women though...
pull & flare,
lisa
[subliminal msg]My website Go Now[/subliminal msg]

I just went on my perfect date this weekend. No skydiving involved...My gorgeous man whisked me off on an adventure in his 182 to paradise! (see the attached picture).
I must be the luckiest girl alive.... and this weekend, who knows?