drenaline

Decals/stickers in your car.

My RV has about 25 from all different DZ's and boogies, plus the requisite USPA stickers.
My Volvo 240 wagon, "Bessie", has 13. It has my business graphics on both rear side and back windows (Performance Skydiving), the requisite USPA sticker, my PRO and AFF-I stickers, plus stickers on back and side from my sponsors: SkyKat, BirdMan, Atair. Oh, and PPPB association stickers on both side rear windows. Excessive? Nah.
My webpage HERE

Skydive Machine: Maroon Izuzu Rodeo LS... Big enough for one Great Dane, One Toy Rat Terrier, One Shih Tzu and all their toys and gear, plus my skygear... (for one), maybe two. I usually cruise solo.
I did not have any for years... Now I have 8.
I stuck my FlyGirls sticker on, then the SCR sticker ...USPA, then 1-800 skydive, then "Stay Healthy, Keep Surfing" then, Cutaway and Go Skydiving.... Then ... I Jump, then.... Oh....the Skydiving Magazine one...
Now- I just need to put the 1-800 JumpOut sticker on and I will have a ultra sweet SkyRide....
Whatever happened to the idea that SDC had about put this sticker on your car and you get discount jumps??
In order to keep a true perspective on importance, ... have a dog that will worship you and a cat that will ignore you.

I have one very inconspicuous "skydive" sticker on my windshield above my rear-view mirror. But my favorite sticker is upside down on the rear bumper of my Jeep Wrangler...."if you can read this roll me over"
Hee HEE
Lindsey
you can live in happiness too, like the oompa loompa dooba de do....