FallRate

CrazyMel a 7.37??? Are you stoned!? Blind!?

I'm not sure whether or not the pictures in the Mug-Gallery are being judged on artistic grounds or whether or not the women show their breasts, but come on!!! A 7.37 for CrazyMel's mug-shot? WTF? She's just damn cute in that picture! You should all be ashamed! Dark clouds and out of date reserves for the lot of ya! :P
Thought I'd do a little self righteous post-whoring.
FallRate

She is a bit of all right isn't she.
I have come to the conclusion that there are some visually impared skydivers hanging around here.
That or some bitter rejected soul has been going...0....0....0....0....0....0....0.....0..... all day...every day.:D
I wish the real world
would just stop hassling me
~~~matchbox20

OK, so after seeing that mugshot I've got that complex. What do you call it? I won't feel worthy in her company!!!!!
I'll have to get my hair done, fix my nails and work on my body to even been seen with her in Swakop!!!! ;)
Hang onto Heaven, when hell is on your back;)

I'll have to get my hair done, fix my nails and work on my body to even been seen with her in

Awww C'mon WE ALL know REAL skydiving chicks don't worry about this stuff. You gals are gourgeous just beign yourselves, save the money for JT's. Besides, your hair's gonna get messed up in freefall and your nails will get broken anyways....
One shot... HEY!!! Mas Tequila!!!! Two Shots HEY HEY!!!! Three Shots.......

Awww C'mon WE ALL know REAL skydiving chicks don't worry about this stuff

hahahahaha, yeah right! Maybe not so much at the dz (ok, a little at the dz), but we have lives outside the dz and still want to look cute. I don't think pride in your appearance is a bad thing anyway.
Andrea
I'm high as a kite
I just might
Stop and check you out.

>I'll have to get my hair done, fix my nails . . .
Yuck! Yet another thing I will never understand about women - the desire to make oneself look different to conform to a given standard of beauty. Guys often get grief when they pick women based purely on looks, yet women seem to go out of their way to encourage just that.
-bill von

Yeah..... RIGHT..... Please forgive me, I didn't mean you should look like a bum either, just that you don't NEED to visit your hairstylist/manicurist to be beautiful since you already are....
One shot... HEY!!! Mas Tequila!!!! Two Shots HEY HEY!!!! Three Shots.......

She's gorgeous. Deserves much better than 7.37!

Yeah, and Dove got a six?!?!? JKA got a 6.8? Skyrose 5? Pammi 6? WTF!?!?!?
Are you people blind? jealous? catty?
_Am
MSN Messenger: andrewdmetcalfe at hotmail dot com
AIM: andrewdmetcalfe
Yahoo IM: ametcalf_1999

Well you can be like wildblue and cajun and just kinda disappear before the bill comes.....

It's okay. I enjoy buying drinks for hot men!
But, watch out for Cajun, he likes to skip out before paying at Denny's and say he "took care of it."
But, I have no qualms with men judging my face. I'd rather them be interested in me for my looks than for many other reasons.
You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life

But, watch out for Cajun, he likes to skip out before paying at Denny's and say he "took care of it."

Is that why the waiter was chasing us as we were driving out of the parking lot??
"And to those who have seen it, it's a true work of art"

Is that why the waiter was chasing us as we were driving out of the parking lot??

It's a good thing his Mustang is so fast. It was the manager chasing us with that knife that really scared me!
You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life

It's a good thing his Mustang is so fast. It was the manager chasing us with that knife that really scared me!

Speaking of knives....I need to go back to Texas Roadhouse. I need to steal more knives so i have a matching set at home.:)"And to those who have seen it, it's a true work of art"

Speaking of knives....I need to go back to Texas Roadhouse. I need to steal more knives so i have a matching set at home

the steak was pretty good there too.....now if I ever take ya out for dinner again...i guess your gonna make me go there huh???
Cheers
marc
Come a little closer and i'll butter your popcorn

the steak was pretty good there too.....now if I ever take ya out for dinner again...i guess your gonna make me go there huh???

That or Ruby Tuesday....that was one helluva chicken sandwich i had there.:)"And to those who have seen it, it's a true work of art"