Jessica

So Merrick....

Yeah. I just hesitate to think what might have happened if we'd pulled at our normal altitudes, 3500-3000, with him having burned between 2000 and 2500 working the problem, even tho he did it quickly.
It sure was a bad feeling watching him keep falling. I thought he had a hellacious snivel or something..I could see the pilot chute and him moving about, but I kept telling myself that it just looks lower then it is (which it does to some extent).
Scary feeling for sure! Just like a man to not listen when I told him to just let the rigger put on the pilot chute since he was working on our rigs anyway! Dumbasses. ;)
'Nuthin

Holy sh$%, boy! Glad you're still with us. But lucky Pammi.... for all you put her through (bet she was more scared than you!) you'll be kissing her ass for quite some time. Glad you guys are enjoying the new place - now quit scaring people and be safe!
dove

you'll be kissing her ass for quite some time

Yeah :) hehehe
I'm fixin' to make that 1st number of 'jumps' 3 instead of 2 :)
BTW...it's not so weird kissing your canopy right?? I got very odd looks from the rigger when I told Merrick that's why he had problems with his jump...he didn't treat her right and give her kisses ;)
'Nuthin

Well, we might be back down this weekend for the boogie :) We still want to check out CSS too, but I don't think anything is going on there this weekend, and there IS at Raeford, so... :)
You don't want the pooches..trust me! 3 of those suckers! hehe
Maybe we'll bring a tent. :)
'Nuthin