rhino

Oral SEX.............

Joe!!!!! Bad Bad boy!!
As for oral, well its a very good way of getting your own way!!
Not that I know!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
damn, I knew I shoulda hung out more at the dz. lets see.14 days in OZ 6 days at the dz. I missed out huh!:)Rhino-- she aint kidding the place is awesome ( I knew that once I met her she would post here just to talk to me....hahaha)
...replace the word "knew" with "Wished" and the word "to" with "about"
Have fun, Live free, SKYDIVE!!T
http://community.webshots.com/user/jtval100

Now now boys keep it clean, and if I stood out at the DZ it must have been the .....oh oops, never mind....
go the extra height manoevering.....and if any of you guys are UK boys, shoot me an e-mail and tell me where's best to jump.
ps, Joe: I've got some footage for you!

pps I'll post a photo on Saturday and you can decide if Joe needs to get his eye sight checked....or not....
and Joe, honey, what drugs you on?
"dee-zee" my a**! (not an offer...unless you back in Oz soon....) Dee Zed, dearest, dee-zed. xj

Well, as promised, here's a photo. I've left my log book at the DZ so the best I can offer is my passport photo (dodgy, as ID photos always are...)
Joe, the big-way tube exit will be going ahead, but is going to be delayed because of my trip to Europe.
Oh, hey Jessica: nice one sister!!