bananna

Richmond or Couch Freaks?

I have good reasons to go to both: Couch Freaks because there are a ton of "like minded individuals" there who don't give a shit if people see them walking around with a beer at 10 am. Richmond because there is going to be some righteous BirdMan flocking going on. That being said, I am not sure if I am going to be able to get away for either because of another commitment.
Chuck
Are you a Monkey or a Flunky? HERE

I'll be at "The" Boogie in Richmond last year was my first boogie and i had one hell of a good time, between the fire jumps and all the mischeive i got into, but thats another story the i only had 30 some jumps so i couldnt really do much but i had a great time just being there. From what i understand the weekend before the boogie there is going to be a Balloon festival or somethin maybe there might be some sweet balloon jumps. Im just hopin about that. Who ever is gonna be at richmond and is lookin to jump with a freak come jump with me i'd love to meet some people from Dz.com you guys seem pretty cool, so come on down and enjoy. I'll be there the whole time so Look me up. And clay...there are some farms pretty close by im sure you can stop on the way here and pick up a date =) Baaa...
Blue Skys and what not
Dan
"would you rather have beer or total happiness in your life?" "hmmm what kind of beer?" Homer j.....

In reply to:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Val can have Sunshine's motorcycle ride...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Damn, i forgot about that....

You'd like my bike better, it vibrates more.. ;)
--
Come to the dark side

Hey Chuck,
What's the plan. Looks like I'm gonna be delt out of WFFC this year, again. Looking for the Laborday weekend plans now. Talk later, gotta run out and play with the guys in green this weekend.
CMNKY
"Beware when meddling in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.";)