Spy38W

Weekend Numbers

0:4:0
Ech, boring weekend (but boring is good in a way)
Totally rained out Saturday, only managed to get 4 loads before rain came on Sunday. Can't even think of an interesting substitute for the first number..
--
Come to the dark side

I attended the American Boogie at SkyDance this weekend...what a blast!!
??(weekend is not over yet):8:8 (possibly more)
First jump from the Skyvan
First jump from a Caravan
First 8-way with 2 points
First Cross Country
First sunset dive (both were cross country)
First time at SkyDance!!
First time meeting another dz.commer ( Lummy, FallenAngel, and LandMissile to name a few - very cool people and thanks for making me feel welcome being a newbie and all)
First hanging from the floor bar on skyvan (yes Lummy, I was a bit scared)
The good thing about this weekend and all my firsts - FREE BEER!!! so I owe beer at a later date.

1(times being puked and almost got the crap beat out of me while trying to assess a dehydrated and literaly out of his mind skydiver)(who shall remain nameless): 2 one hop N pop and one full altitude horny gorilla: and well....I got a few firsts...but there not for skydiving...:);););)
I just wont say what there for!!!!!.......
oh and nothing like having the lovely Cheryl Stearns back up your opinion on someone......LOL....
3..2..1..C-YA
marc

"(times being puked and almost got the crap beat out of me while trying to assess a dehydrated and literaly out of his mind skydiver)"
did anyone else have a hard time following that one?
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver

4 (hours of prep for pff level 1):1:1
one hop'n'pop to get current (first jump of the year, finally!) and the first is my first $1k+ cheque i've written for skydiving. paid for my pff! didn't get to do my first level though, have to go back next weekend. :)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
bunky
get crazy, before it gets you.

and 1 case of beer for my first skydiving injury.

Surely you know better than to keep us all in suspense about the skydiving injury.....so what happened?

"(times being puked and almost got the crap beat out of me while trying to assess a dehydrated and literaly out of his mind skydiver)
did anyone else have a hard time following that one?

Nope.....I saw a few dehydrated, out of their minds skydivers this weekend too.....though none so bad that they needed a professional assessment....just a good bloody mary....
Peace~
Lindsey
The empty can rattles the most

0:5:1
Tube jump with Levin, two -way headdown with Zennie, and a BAD ASS hybrid~~~ 4 chics on their belly and 2 chics (one me) standing underneath. AND 2 chics head down outside of it!!! IT was so cool !!! Big hybrid with all chics!!! IT rocked!
What happened to Turbo?
He was to slow so we......

1:0:0 Went Jet-Skiing...
I've decided not to do that anymore. I'm so sore! I think every muscle in my body is sore. I think skydiving is much less stressfull on the body "when done correctly" ;) I hope this soreness and the weather looks better before Wed. I want to jump for FREE!!
"You must first be a sheep, before you can lead the sheep" - Albert Einstien

2:10:0
Weather didn't cooperate, so I didn't get to make my 3000th this weekend (I need four more jumps). Still, I made some very nice skydives. Bo Derrick (the actress) and her best friend came out and did tandems yesterday morning. Very nice ladies, the both of them. I jumped her friend Carol, and Ken Ates jumped Bo. They had a blast and happily posed for pictures afterwards.
Chuck
Are you a Monkey or a Flunky? HERE

We took quite a few pictures. I have one of them with us still out on the DZ with our gear still on in a big group pose. I left it in my logbook on the DZ, but will make sure to post it soon. I am sure that there will also be pics on both the SkyKat page and the jumpraeford page soon.
Are you a Monkey or a Flunky? HERE

3 new DZ.commers I now have met (Goat,FreeflyDiva, and the one... the only... Freaksister):4:1
Jumped at Skydive Dallas on Friday and Saturday for part of the day. Nice DZ and the hot no real day was making for swoopy conditions. Jessica jumped Aprils Sabre2 and actually swooped it for a few feet. I played with the camera wings and had a great time at SDD. Be back there in 3 weeks.....
Drop the tube...DROP the tube...

27(Times i told my kitty i loved her):11:2
11 awesome jumps. Did some freeflying with Wildblue and Vallerina. The 2 is for the first time jumping Mullins King Air and the first time flashing someone in freefall. And yes, i got the flashing in freefall on video!!:)"A million mile fall from grace, thank god we missed the ground"

BAD ASS hybrid~~~ 4 chics on their belly and 2 chics (one me) standing underneath. AND 2 chics head down outside of it!!! IT was so cool !!! Big hybrid with all chics!!! IT rocked!

Now that is BAD ASS.....Lots of folks claim bad ass accomplishments, but cool estrogen loads rock....
Peace~
Lindsey
0:1:0
The empty can rattles the most