nws01

Weekend Numbers

1(number of new pieces of furniture I bought):5:1

These aren't really weekend numbers because I did all my jumping on wednesday and thursday. The weather has been sucking during the weekend.

First time getting dumped (deployed) in the air by someone other than me.

"Your mother's full of stupidjuice!"
My Art Project

9 (number of miners rescued last night!):0:0

But that will be changing within the week. Have to get out to Perris and work on landings. Figure if I get there Wed., and one day on the weekend, I may have an outside chance of learning how to land without using my bumpers....

Ciels and Pinks-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

4 : 0 : 0
Had to work over the weekend. It rained anyway. I have started a relationship with a school teacher in the area. She is pretty cool and nice to go to dinner with. The sex is good too!B|

So it's true, what they say about schoolteachers?;)
A One that Isn't Cold is Scarcely a One at All

1 really cool thunderstorm seen on the horizon under canopy:6:?

FSL meet @ Space Center. Pretty cool DZ, the staff provided lunch and water for all the competitors (GOOD lunch too!!!)- our calls were a little strange, never close to right, but small detail... free beer at the end of the day as well.

1 diamond lost from the wife's ring>:(:2B|:0

Did two rocking hybrid jumps on Friday and domsetic stuff on Saturday -- now getting all in order for leaving for Rantoul on Wednesday.:)

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

:|/1/0

worked on leg turn yesterday. Seeing as thats where all my height is i was spinning around like a damn top and damn near stopping on a dime. I felt my upper body whipping around!! Also talked with the Local RW king and asked him opinion on my jumpsuit decisions and have decided to go with a pit special with the spandex forarms and slipons if i needs to go slower. He told me that since i am so tall creating drag isn't a problem.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

3:24:3 (for thw week, actually)

Firsts:

First time I organized a successful state record attempt (montana women's record) - also first time I organized a formation load that I did not jump on, but I'm gonna count them as one.

I also co-organized the montana record attempt (both sexes) but since that didn't complete I can't take much credt.

First time I wore smoke on a serious (2 point 15 way) RW jump (which also happened to be a demo)

Highest speed I've ever hit in an RW dive (226 mph) - almost tore my sleeves off when I flared out of the dive. I was next to last out of the DC-3 on a 20 way.

1:12:1

First time having a long spot with ShitMonk!!!! I should have opened higher, but even so I wouldnt have made it back.......damn that desert is hard....had to go to the loft a use R2D2 to get my rig clean.UGH.......Gawd I miss Tara!
Only 1 jump yesterday due to weather so had to work harder today.......
I owe BEER for a first that well....I just plain refuse to talk about........but Omar was right......."like a horse"
Bwahhhhhhhhhhh;)

1(number of crappy weather days at eloy):9:1

first (and possibly last unless i have no other choice) king air jump.

damn that door is tiny and the tail is awful scary for someone my height. (6'4) no hair cut nessesary this weekend thanks! (joke)

2:2:1

Beer for finally hitting #100 today, but the only good thing was the number.....no-point 3-way from 7500, my opening slammed me AND turned me 180 degrees, and had the hardest landing I've ever had....target fixation, 45-degree turn at about 50 feet, and hit extremely hard. Jumped up, fell down, jumped up again, saw double for a few seconds, then just stood there for a minute, knowing I had broken something or waiting to pass out. Foot is just a little sore now, so it was only a major scare and another lesson learned....lucky me !

Don

3 (jumps with Skydiverbrian):5:0

Had a great time jumping and hanging out with Brian on Saturday. I hope he makes Deland his home away from home, even though he has a swollen foot from our killer ants. Thought I was a goner today when a guy cut me off on final (at least he apologized). So, after I calmed my nerves, I decided to call it a day, and threw on my bikini and headed to our river hang-out. The jumps will be cheaper the next 2 weekends anyway.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

0:0:0....oh well. Yeah...it's because I'm saving up all my energy for Rantoul! That's it.

But, the actual reason for my crap numbers: school stuff, getting more of my junk moved out, not the best weather ever, and a surprise visit from a couple of my friends.

But, on the plus side, only two more days of classes, and only 6 more days till graduation!!!!!!!!!! So, you fools heading to the Convention better watch out...I will do my celebration costume jumps either that first Sat or Sun (depending on when my grandma will come visit.)
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

"I decided to call it a day, and threw on my bikini and headed to our river hang-out."

oh we gotta see the video on this one!!!:P
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

8:3:2

Number of hours that my self-supervision jump was delayed due to stupid dumb crosswinds and turbulence.
My self-supervision jump, and 2 jumps on MY NEW(to me) FALCON 175!B|B|B|
Beer owed for passing my solo, and for getting/jumping my own gear.

Woohoo!

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
-Robert A. Heinlein

17,000,000 (dollars that I didn't win in the California Lottery Saturday night):0:0

Packin', shoppin', cleanin' and restin' up for Rantoul occupied my weekend. A trip to WalMart for odds and ends and burning a few CD's for the plane ride are all that's left.

C'mon Wednesday! :D