PhillyKev

Polite sneezing retort deemed unconstitutional

Etiquette experts consider 'God bless you' alternatives
San Fransicso, Calif. -- A federal appeals court ruled two to one Thursday that responding "God bless you" to a sneeze that occurs in a government building violates the U.S. Constitution. "While 'God bless you' will remain an acceptable - albeit quaint and borderline pagan - response to a sneeze issued anywhere in the great out-of-doors, in churches or on private property, it is an inappropriate response to any sneeze occurring in a government building," wrote Justice Alfred Goodwin for the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals in California. Etiquette expert Dean Foster: "A new universally polite retort will need to be determined. 'To your health,' borrowed from the German 'Gesund heit,' would be a good choice."

Why cant these assholes rule on something worthwhile . They should throw crap like this out . What a waste of taxpayer funds

err... I'm assuming this is a joke. Won't feel too dumb if it truly did happen though, because it would still be a joke :)

Man... in another couple of weeks I won't be able to say "Holy shit" :(

------------------------------------------------------------
...comes out loose

If you leave it in for a while afterwards....

usually a repetitive "in-out" motion is most effective ;)
spiral out...keep going...

I dunno--I sorta thought Clay's sheep's boobies had more to do with skydiving than this. LOL But it's a free forum.

Actually, as a newbie I thought (hoped) that all decent drop zones only allowed political types to jump WITHOUT 'chutes!

"Now, son...I say son, that's a joke, son."

Hoppy landings,

SKYPEG

>>And you got this story where?
>>
>It's a joke, son, it's a joke.
>

That actually surprises me more than if it had been for real. I mean with the lawsuit described in the "Fat bastards sue!"- thread, and a lot of similar things recently. Who would have believed those to be true a few years back?

Is USA becoming more and more ridiculous by the day or is it just my growing cynicism?:S

Erno