hottamaly

IS THERE ANY.....

Stem cell research. Coal vs nuclear power plants. That's all that comes to mind immediately.

Stem cell has definitely been covered. Thread wasn't originated with that but there was creep into that subject from one of the religion or abortion threads.

Coal vs nuclear power plants. That's all that comes to mind immediately.

What the hell? Nuclear to crack the hydrogen out of seawater, solving the oil problem and the fresh water problem for Southern California through nuke posered [slydesalinization!

Bill when you're in charge, can I be your sycophant? But I want a cool Manuel Noriega uniform.:D

Yeah! Berkeley's finest source of hard news!

Hey, did you know there's an initiative on Berkeley's ballot to ban the sale of all coffee in the City that wasn't organically grown, by union labor, yadayada?
coffee is gonna be like $10 a cup.
True!

That's it!

We use stem cell research to create huge genetically mutated 100,000 horsepower hamsters to run in giant particle accelerator sized hamster wheels.

This could work.

(I have taken so much cold medicine today that I am no longer rational)

OUT

Only in Berzerkely can you start a petition to allow naked men attend college and have a chance of it being ratified.... OR panhandlers with signs that say "need cash for POT"

Besides, they already have quite a large organic cash crop as it is....
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Better yet, my rotating LATE work schedule ...

The way it works is, you come in ahalf hour later than the day before, eventually you will be coming in early and it all evens out...
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

California ~ Land of Fruits & NutsB|

Fruit Cake el numero uno:P

Geneticaly engineered hamsters should power the world. What about the giant hamster pellets. We gonna store thos in Utah till they break decompose?B|

No! Burn em' instead of coal!

Ah, hell. But what do we feed them? The rainforest? Use them to cut fire breaks in the great northwest?

Yeah! and we engineer them so the pellets are a delicacy in Asia, and we have Clay set up the franchise.

OK. Seriously. I got no business typing at this point.

I can breathe now, but I'm insane.

I believe we have, up to this post anyway, avoided discussing female circumsision, sex with moose(s), and the shipper's crush on the UPS man.

I know we talked about the moose sex. As I recall, it was connected to Remster and being a Canadian. I'm not sure about the others.

Have we talked about why mac 'n cheese is the best food in the universe?