Divadiver

Ideas for Halloween?

With just over a month to prepare for Halloween, I've been thinking of what to transform myself into for special occasion. But, I'm a little stagnant on ideas so if you can come up with some ideas that would be great! I'd like to do something that's a play on words, like cereal killer (dress in raincoat, cereal box attached in side coat and holding a butcher knife) (black-eye pea - put black around your eye and have a P sewn onto your shirt).

I had an idea for safe sex, but it didn't go over to well (wear a square box like costume with Liberty written on it and a dial on the front (safe) and have a tape with moaning (sex) playing. Lame?

Help! I love Halloween!!B|

Diva

Go as One night stand.

Put cardboard box around your next and a lamp shade on your head. Glue some night stand articles to the top of the box (i.e. condoms, books, phone, etc.)

Just a thought.

Judy
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Go as a speedbump. I've done this one several times and it always cracks people up.
Get yellow sweats or dye some yellow. Lay them flat, I usually do this on the driveway. Clean off a spare tire. I used a tire from a 4 wheelin Jeep that had a very aggressive thread. Put black paint on a good section of the tire. Roll the tire across the sweats in a couple of different directions. After first side dries, repeat on other side.
When it's time to get ready. Put yellow face makeup on entire face. Put black face makeup on clean section of tire. Roll face across tire. One year I laughed so hard doing this I had black paint on my teeth.
When anyone asks what you are, throw yourself down on the ground with arms at side and say "speedbump". They'll laugh.
Have fun:ph34r:
Sassy

Guy's can wear what ever and put a big E on their shirt and go as e-male.

If I ever see anyone do this I'll poke their eyes out. That's a horrible idea. Horrible.

Attached is my costume from last Holloween. Me on right.

-Doug
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

DougnRyon.jpg

I will probably get flamed by people for this, ;)
but...one of my friends borrowed a motorized wheelchair and a speak and spell machine off of one of his nephews and went as Stephen Hawking.
He just sat there and dribbled all night..and got bought all his drinks B|

-- Hope you don't die. --

I'm fucking winning

>one of my friends borrowed a motorized wheelchair and a speak and spell
>machine off of one of his nephews and went as Stephen Hawking.

Hell, if the said nephew(having the need for such devices) was ok with the idea, I don't see how anybody else should have a problem.:)
Just left me wondering: What did the nephew do for halloween?

Erno

Go out and bye the largest bra you can find and stuff it with medicine bottles. You can be a "Drug Bust" Or how about getting a bunch of those little single serving cereal boxes and attach them to an overcoat with knives stuck in them and fake blood. you can be a "Cereal Killer"

;)

not a costume, but upon dz approval a pumpkin drop would be fun.. take a pass in a cessna at 1000 feet or so and have an accuracy contest dropping pumpkins into the pea pit ...thought it would be fun..

go as 1/2 of a victorian style window...or last year my brother went as a jvc video camera..had the eye piece with a pic of a skydive in it and a lamp shade as the lense (which he looked out of) was pretty funny and there was a turbo prob barbie with 2 propellers attached to her fun bags that had little motors on them to make m spin...
-yoshi