likestojump

Quality patches

Just in case anyone is wondering, the seller of such fine piece of parachuting gear is Tracy Roesler of Henderson, Nevada.

user : http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?username=Trigger01;

He has now told me "There are no refunds or warranty with used equipment. Sorry"

So there you have it, some people aren't all that honest, boo :(

I just got scammed by this guy. he sold me a canopy and said it was in good condition. when I got it in the mail I opened and saw 4 patches and one was 12 x 15 inches big. the patch job is bad and I wouldn't jump this canopy cause of the bad quality of the work. I asked him if there were any patches before I bought it and he said no. then after I paid he only then mentioned it had patches and he told me not to worry and that I will love the canopy. has anyone got his address because I feel like killing this guy.
I don't love it and I want a refund.
yes his name is tracy roesler and he is a pilot in Nevada sin city.

he's a fuckin scammer

A good, professional patch takes practice, and understanding of your sewing machine, and patience. From the images above, the rigger had 0 for 3.

I opened up a reserve canopy about 3 months ago and saw a patch that had such uneven stitching that the lines actually crossed one another two times - I do not know how any rigger, especially a Master rigger, could let something out like that.
=========Shaun ==========

apparently he is a pilot at sin city skydive.
the canopy he sent me actually has 7 patches on it. he did not mention it had any before i bought it. when i asked why he didnt tell me about the patches before i paid he said.. NO REFUNDS. i am going to kill this guy when i see him.

yes his name is tracy roesler and he said he dabbles in canopy repairs. he is a scam artist..

fatso

I just got scammed by this guy. he sold me a canopy and said it was in good condition. when I got it in the mail I opened and saw 4 patches and one was 12 x 15 inches big. the patch job is bad and I wouldn't jump this canopy cause of the bad quality of the work. I asked him if there were any patches before I bought it and he said no. then after I paid he only then mentioned it had patches and he told me not to worry and that I will love the canopy. has anyone got his address because I feel like killing this guy.
I don't love it and I want a refund.
yes his name is tracy roesler and he is a pilot in Nevada sin city.

he's a fuckin scammer

In all honesty though bro, shouldn't you have worked with an escrow or an independent master rigger before you bought the canopy.
I mean i would have had a 2nd opinion and a lawyer present.

he said it was in good condition...but how do you define "good"? how did he define "good"?

No need to kill this guy..you bought a used, didn't get what you envisioned. Try to sell it here http://www.dropzone.com/classifieds/

GooniesKid

In all honesty though bro, shouldn't you have worked with an escrow or an independent master rigger before you bought the canopy.

he said it was in good condition...but how do you define "good"? how did he define "good"?

No need to kill this guy..you bought a used, didn't get what you envisioned. Try to sell it here http://www.dropzone.com/classifieds/

Please go back under the bridge. Your blabbering makes no sense and is quite illogical.

hey goonies kid. are you mental.. since when in your world does a canopy with 7 patches equate to being in good condition. if you bought a car with 7 things wrong with it would you call that good condition.. fuck me.. this guy is a pilot at sin city skydive and yeah i trusted him too much. but guess why im writing all this shit. its because i dont want anyone getting fucked over by this prick like i did. i hope you by a rig and its full of holes and see how you like it... if you think im over reacting then you are just as fucked as tracy roesler. TRACY ROESLER sold me a canopy and said it was in good condition and that he is a pilot and rigger at sin city. then he sent me a canopy with 7 fucking patches on it and they are shit patches too... goonieskid you are a fucking idiot if you think 7 shit patches means a good canopy....

rmarshall234

Sorry for being lazy and not looking it up...but can anyone list his seal identifier?

Just because he is selling gear that doesn't mean that he is a rigger.
"My belief is that once the doctor whacks you on the butt, all guarantees are off" Jerry Baumchen

But you do need to hold a rigger's certificate or be under the direct supervision of one to sew the patches.

So with that said, someone's rigger certificate should be in play here.

MEL
Skyworks Parachute Service, LLC
www.Skyworksparachuteservice.com

masterrigger1

But you do need to hold a rigger's certificate or be under the direct supervision of one to sew the patches.

So with that said, someone's rigger certificate should be in play here.

MEL

You are just assuming that he is the one doing the job. It could be that he buy and resell those canopies .

Now is the time that somebody will tell you that since this is a main canopy and it's not TSO'd ,anybody can do whatever they want with it and we gonna end up with another thread "who can do what with the gear" ;)
"My belief is that once the doctor whacks you on the butt, all guarantees are off" Jerry Baumchen

You are just assuming that he is the one doing the job. It could be that he buy and resell those canopies .

Not Assuming..just using the information that was provided.
It was a theoretical response to a given scenario.

Now is the time that somebody will tell you that since this is a main canopy and it's not TSO'd ,anybody can do whatever they want with it and we gonna end up with another thread "who can do what with the gear" Wink

...and then we would know that they did not do their homework and didn't know what they were talking about,... at least for here in the USA.;)

MEL
Skyworks Parachute Service, LLC
www.Skyworksparachuteservice.com