skymama

One more time

It was up for seven minutes!!! Damn work, I go to one meeting and I miss out big time.

OK, Andrea

because I got good news this afternoon.

What was the good news??

And, if you here it again, does the pic come back again.

Nathan, my friend, could I buy you a beer???

Once the plane takes off, you're gonna have to land - Might as well jump out!!

Nathan, my friend, could I buy you a beer???

Sure. But I won't show you the pic because I am going to prove to Skymama that I can be loyal and not share her pictures with others. Maybe if she knows this she will send the "really good" pictures my way.;)

Maybe if she knows this she will send the "really good" pictures my way.

really good pictures? what makes you think I have any of those? :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Nope, that's it. I forgot about what happened to Lisa. One bad apple spoils it for everyone. Just to make you feel better, my rack is nowhere near a rack....more like a little shelf.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Nope, that's it. I forgot about what happened to Lisa. One bad apple spoils it for everyone. Just to make you feel better, my rack is nowhere near a rack....more like a little shelf.

Excuse me young lady, and what exactly gives you the authority to judge a rack? I am pretty sure that is OUR prerrogative. :):P

P.S. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE

*couch cough* Bulls**T.. *cough*

Oops, sorry, something caught in the throat there... Little shelf... cough* cough* Yeah right Cough Cough*

Excuse me, I'll be right back, just can't stop coughing for some reason.....
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Did we ever find out who that was? I think it's time for a lynching

When I got out to Perris after a 6 hour flight and an hour at the airport I heard about the story. Luckily, I was on an airplane when it happened so I knew that I was not at fault for doing anything and HH was not going to prosecute me!:)

Nathan.. be careful here... Where I work we have an unwritten rule that goes something like this.. "It's the person who isn't there's fault"

Granted, the rule is usually only applied when a server goes down and the blame will be placed on the guy who quit two weeks before, but still...
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1