VisionAir

What are you supposed to be doing right now instead of reading this?

I should be doing the three s's and heading up to my store to check on the employees and buying change, paying the food distributor, and assigning cleaning duties, then come home and finish unpacking the house, enter 9 months of backed up paperwork into the computer, and numerous other things....

How bout yall?

Huh?!? What cloud?!? Oh that!!! That's just Industrial Haze
Alex M.

*sigh* well normally I'd be heading home/pub by now (it's 4:45pm here) but seeing as I work with cretins who have no concept of the word deadline, I am sitting here waiting for some urgent stuff to be emailed to me .... *tap tap tap* so that I can take it home, and spend my weekend editing it - marvellous :(
sorry, had to vent. Someone throw me a beer puuleeeesE??? I'm begging. ...

Kerry

A quantified risk assessment for an oil platform upgrade, really dull.
Basically its just spreadsheet bashing by any other name.
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

In the next hour and a half I have to rebuild the goods-in PC in the warehouse (and use poledit so the fuckers can't break it again), restore an Exachange folder from Monday's backup, swap the backup tapes and send a PO to our phone company. (and some other stuff that can wait...)

Will

I am such a powerpuff girl fanatic!!

ha ha ha./...when I was blonde I had the the blonde one hanging from my rearview mirror...then I switched to red and now the red one is there and the blonde is in my back window...when I first started skydiving my friend sent me a brochure and it read "you too can fly like a powerpuff!!!"