geanky

RPGs

Funny, I'm a geek and when I read that I instantly thought of Rocket Propelled Gernades. I guess that's what I get for killing off a handful of military novels/history books in the past month and a half or so... :)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I've finished the Neverwinter Nights Offical Single player game twice. I find it pretty original an compelling. Needs some work but, there is always the online side to the game. I haven't tried that. I've been playing a great deal of Diablo2-LoD online. I stayed away from it since it was released because of the bad experiences I had trying to play Diablo on Battle.net.. This one is far better an much safer on your investment of time in character development. Evercrack is addictive as anything I ever played. Stay away from Evercrack or you'll be mumbling "just one more copper, just one more copper"

These are only IMHO

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I got Neverwinter Nights also, but I never got past the first act because I kept restarting to try different character combinations and eventually got bored of doing the same thing over and over. Nevertheless, I am willing to bet that I still played at least the same amount of time that it would have taken to actually beat the game. B| So I had a lot of fun.

I agree about the Evercrack comment. When I played it a couple years ago I logged something like 21 days of total playing time in like 3 months of real time. And I was addicted big time. I quit and microwaved the CD and then a week or two later bought it again! :S:$ However, it was easy to quit once I found other things more enjoyable in the real world. (plus had to concentrate on school and work and had no more masses of free time anymore)

Ahhhh... sweet addiction... at least now my focus is more positive. Better to burn in than to burn out staring at a computer screen all day! ;)