Viking

Post your Favorite Canopy Color Sceme.

I'm getting a canopy all one color with the ribs and slider the contrasting color. I want the top/bottom skin to be a bright color with the ribs dark to show through. I'm thinking neon green with purple ribs or neon yellow with black ribs...

i would have gone with solid yellow for bottom and top but thats pretty much how i would want my cobalt to look.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

I hope all the people who like green stick with the neon green. I hate it when I'm trying to spot canopies while in the air, and the green ones blend in with the landscaping and it takes me awhile to find them.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

My favorite canopy color scheme would be all bright neon pink w/royal blue ribs. Maybe some day...I had to buy a barely used one instead to "save" myself some money.

No worries. Once i move to FL and complete Operation Heartattack, i'll be buying all my friends new gear and jump tickets. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I went back and forth on color schemes for a while before ordering my new Samurai. I originally was going to get purple with neon green ribs/airlocks like the demo I had, then switched to yellow/blue, then yellow/black, and finally I went with yellow/purple (lemon/blackberry on the color charts) instead. I think it came out really well, but if I had to do it again, I think I'd just look at the stock list (if Big Air Sportz had a stock list) and just pick the least ugly one and get it the same week rather than waiting for a custom canopy. :) canopy_landing.jpg

canopy_side.jpg

Yeah, lemon/purple looks pretty sweet. I'm still inclined to go green/purple, just because yellow/black seems to be a pretty played out combo now. I definitely prefer the skin with contrasting ribs look over the individual colored cells look. I want a canopy that is bright and easily visible. I'm ordering a Hornet and I don't think there is a stock list.