Viking

Weekend Numbers

Yes i know its only sat night but i am done for the weekend so there

0:2:0
did two hybrid jumps today. First one was a no touch three way. me on my belly and two other guys in sits. That was pretty sweet i almost docked but couldn't get that last foot or so! ah well wear weight and try again.
Second one was an attempted two way with a hanger and two guys that were gonna dock on a foot if we kept it stable. well we had a spin that we could stop and the hanger got out of dodge at 8k. both were fun as hell but frustrating at the same time!
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Well, it was hurt before I jumped today, but I thought it'd be ok(so much for good judgement huh?). I'm not sure how I hurt it, but its been really bothering me for the last 3 weeks or more. When I jumped today I had a really shitty(hard) no-wind landing in some really tall weeds. Even with a PLF my knee still got hurt pretty bad. I'm going to go get it checked out next week.

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

??? beers i had tonight : 0 : 0

Had to go to a whuffo wedding tonight. It was outside, so not all so bad, and tomorrow, i'm going to a renissance festival then to a kid rock/aerosmith concert. free tickets! What can i say...:)
b

ALL:2:0
ALL = All of my muscles hurting today from arching like a mofo all yesterday to work of my fast fall..it didn't hurt at the time:P (gotta love that adrenaline)
2 = I did one really fun two way where i basicly had to arch like a banana and go faster and faster and faster :P... and a B-rel :)How was everyone else's weekends?

Pete.... I'm jumping at Gimli today, winter or not. Just bring more clothes. Be you can't wait for ParaSki in March, New Years (location TBA) and Rememberence Day at Brandon:P:P

The Dave

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend (Lennon/McCartney)

I've been trying to get a hold of hutch for a week now to find out what was going on with that and I keep getting this guys answering machine instead. Next payday I try to come out and get more jumps done. I was going to save up for equipment so I can really dive into it in the spring.

"Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools." Napoleon Bonaparte

2 friends who gave birth to their daughters this past week (congratulations to Tara and Colleen):2:0

Did two fun hybrids with Lynn yesterday and in general just spent a pleasant day at the DZ.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

1:5:1/2

I got one big cream pie last night in the kisser. Beware of skydivers wanting to take a group picture. ;)

Got 5 skydives in and some pretty sweet landings. Turf's up! :)
I bought some bacardi silver for the DZ chics to be nice. Instead, I wound up being the bastard that I usually am, drank the case and also a good portion of Goldschlager--- sugar rush!!!! Then to rub it in I got up early the next day and was cheery and happy, no sign of hangover! B|:P

0:0:2. No jumping this weekend due to last weekend's cutaway. No sex either, but that's become the norm for the last few weeks.
The beer was part of the downpayment on what I owe from the Casa boogie. I had to drive back the DZ anyway, 'cause I left my helmet and altimeter there. I'll make one case for the first time out of Casa and the other for first boogie. Now I still owe for first raft dive, first cutaway and I owe a case of bud light to Farmer McFriendly because I landed on their property after the Casa dropped me on my ass-a two miles west of the DZ.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

1 really great party:0:0

Saturday - no wind + 1000' higher msl than I'm used to + brand new jumpsuit = me starting to drink at 2 pm.

1 1/2 kegs of Anchor Steam + 1 six pack of Pacifico + 2 hours sleep Saturday night = no jumping at all this weekend.

Those Old Farts really know how to party. B|