skyedivr

Abercrombie and fitch skydiving shirts?

I was at the mall with some friends yesterday that wanted to go to Abercrombie and fitch.

I saw a skydiving shirt that said something like Abercrombie and fitch SKYDIVING jamboree or something like that.....
thought it was pretty cool then was thinking what do they know about skydiving.....and then I am thinking that wuffos are going to be walking around with skydiving shirts now.....D'oh!

oh well....just figured I would share.....
my power is beyond your understanding.

Okay, I don't know who Abercrombie and Fitch are, but is it a really big thing? Anything that gets jumping into people's minds is a good thing IMHO.

Who knows, we may see all sorts of skydiving apparell and accessories with designer labels on the catwalks.

Versace pull ups, Channel rigbags, Tommy Hillfinger freefly pants????

Those of us who have 'real' skydiving tee shirts can still be smug nevertheless....B|

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Abercrombie were selling "Para=trooper" pants a few years ago with zip off legs. A friend at my DZ decided to test them out and wore them on a freefly jump. As soon as he went head down, one of the legs flew off. Of course we had it on video so he marched into Abercrombie the following Monday with the pants and the video in tow and complained saying, "You call them para-trooper pants so I wore them skydiving and look what happened." They gave him another pair no questions asked. It was pretty funny.

R

Abercrombie were selling "Para=trooper" pants a few years ago with zip off legs. A friend at my DZ decided to test them out and wore them on a freefly jump. As soon as he went head down, one of the legs flew off. Of course we had it on video so he marched into Abercrombie the following Monday with the pants and the video in tow and complained saying, "You call them para-trooper pants so I wore them skydiving and look what happened." They gave him another pair no questions asked. It was pretty funny.

R

THAT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my power is beyond your understanding.

>(...)with the pants and the video in tow and complained saying,
>"You call them para- trooper pants so I wore them skydiving and
>look what happened." They gave him another pair no questions asked.

Excellent!B| Did he get the same kind of pants, or was he brave enough to try taking another pair from the same shop to the sky?

"Rubber Jumpers".....kinky

This is not the place to (small letters)
Lie about your weight (big letters)

In the distant past, A&F was an expensive sporting goods store in New York where you could stock up on polo mallets and croquet sets.

Then there's "the uniformed call it..."

Is this an extension of the "I'm a cop, can I be a skydiver?" thread?

HW

Rat ...the other dark meat

I've seen people at school and stuff that have the Aeropostale skydiving shirt on. I just go up to them like I don't know that they got it at the mall and say, "Oh you skydive, how many jumps do you have?" When they say none, I just laugh. Then I try to get them to come and do a tandem.

Blue Skies,
Adam
Blue Skies,
Adam
I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things . . . — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry