ChileRelleno

Jumps per year?

I'm gonna' shoot for 750, in the next year... Hopefully not ALL tandems.

Yea, those will just be your fun jumps, right brother?
Add a 1 in front of that number and you'll have your yearly total!
;)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

My first year I made 318 jumps. My second year I made 209, I had a girlfriend that didn't jump. So far this year 36. This year my girlfriend got her license and I planned on doing 300 again. Unfortunately I didn't plan on breaking my femur. I haven't jumped since july 13 and it's driving me crazy. I payed for all my jumps so far.

I'll have about 200 this calendar year. My first year in teh sport i did about 250-300 ish. I lost some time this year living up north in the winter then moving to FL in the "off season." now things are picking up and shortly i'll be passing another "00" jump. if it's in Eloy I want to funnel airspeed, in true Hellfish Style...

Phree,

I think you're exactly right... the working stiffs usually get more jumps per year compared to the recreational weekenders.

I like the jumps/day ratio... in 18 years, I've averaged .80 jumps per day. Guess it would have been higher if I never learned to fly an airplane (or drive the bus, as I prefer to call it...)

Chris

What I'd be interested in is seeing how many people end up paying for their 500+ jump years or if they get the slots through student jumps and tandem video slots. The weekend instructors seem to have much higher jump years then most weekend jumpers around here.

Sept. 29th was my first skybirthday, and I ended up having 212 jumps for my first year. And I had to pay for every single one. Geez this is an expensive sport. :S

"Your mother's full of stupidjuice!"
My Art Project