smooth

Ludacris does a tandem

He isn't the first. There was some knucklehead that showed up and wanted to do an AFF jump. He didn't want to sit through the training. Just wanted to jump. Right now!!! He ended up landing in a tree (Not that it's unusual for ASC students to land in trees) The story as told by the AFF JM was pretty hilarious. The guy took the "Above all you must look cool" quite literally.

He isn't the first. There was some knucklehead that showed up and wanted to do an AFF jump. He didn't want to sit through the training. Just wanted to jump. Right now!!! He ended up landing in a tree (Not that it's unusual for ASC students to land in trees) The story as told by the AFF JM was pretty hilarious. The guy took the "Above all you must look cool" quite literally.

yea I must admit landing int rees is a sure way to look cool!:P
My photos

My Videos

I was going to post that, Clay. I was there when that happened. It was the sunset load and this rapper wanted to do a AFF to include in his video. TThe instructor was saying turn left and the dude turned right, went into the top of the tree and fell all the way to the bottom and landed right near the fire pit that was burning. He is lucky.;)

Forgive me if this has been posted before. I'm seeing it for the first time.

On the Ludacris website there's a link on the bottom right to "Luda mini TV" where there are two versions of a video showing him doing a tandem jump.

That is hillarious --

btw explain something to me.. in one of his songs he says "i got my twin glock .40's... and they cocked back"

how the f&!k do you cock back a gun that has no external hammer to cock back? (all glocks)

Did ludacris have some "custom fitted" for him?

Forgive me if this has been posted before. I'm seeing it for the first time.

On the Ludacris website there's a link on the bottom right to "Luda mini TV" where there are two versions of a video showing him doing a tandem jump.

That is hillarious --

btw explain something to me.. in one of his songs he says "i got my twin glock .40's... and they cocked back"

how the f&!k do you cock back a gun that has no external hammer to cock back? (all glocks)

Did ludacris have some "custom fitted" for him?

anything is poosible with the power of BLING BLING!
My photos

My Videos

How can you show off your bling bling in freefall? I guess if your DZ wants to draw in the local ganstas you need to add a boom boom room onto the hanger.

The No Limit Dropzone

Gold plated Super Otter with hydraulics that only holds 10 jumpers because of the rack of subwoofers
When you do a first you have to buy a case of 40's
....add your ideas

:)

--
Hook high, flare on time

If the slide is locked back

If the slide is locked back, it is open, no round will stay in the chamber (usually) and it will not fire when you pull the trigger. Nothing at all will happen if you can even pull the trigger. With Glocks, if there is a round in the chamber, its ready to go, if there isn't one in the chamber, then it isn't. No external hammer to cock, no external hammer to catch on clothing, etc when trying to draw your weapon. Just a nice simple, VERY reliable design.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

The Sig 229 is a great weapon, though. I really like how they have their safety setup. Note, the Glock doesnt' have a safety beyond the "trigger safety" they have, which is about freak'n worthless. Something I like about the Glocks, though is that I've fired over 10,000 rds through my 17 and I've had 1 (ONE!) malfunction. I stove piped a round because I was farting around and assorbed all the recoil back with my arm, killing the force needed to cycle the weapon.

It may be wise to consider the venerable 1911 Model .45ACP designed by Mr. John Browning. For guys that like their firearms made of STEEL. I've owned/carried one for several years now, and have no complaints. There are also thousands of accurizing/customizing parts available for this classic cannon.

----------------=8^)----------------------
"I think that was the wrong tennis court."

Just a nice simple, VERY reliable design.

I think you just made up my mind for me. I was thinking either Glock 23 or Sig 229, now it's looking like the 23 is it. thanks. matt

I carry a 23 on a daily basis concealed... love the gun, have a lasermax in it as well..

One of the guys that went through the tactical course the same time I did, had all kinds of problems with his custom made 1911. It wasn't a top name like a Kimber, but he had dropped some serious $$ on it. I out shot him with my Glock and had NO problems with it (well, actually, I outshot everyone there, I was the top shooter, but that's besides the point.:P).

It wasn't a top name like a Kimber

Actually, A guy I work with was just complaining the other day that his Kimber was stove piping. I ask what kind of ammo and he said "All of it!" Range ammo, expensive HP's, hand loads, and anything else he put in it. My Ruger P94D/C only has an occasional stove pipe with the $4 range ammo. It shoots anything else great.

S&W 5906 is my weapon of choice. 9mm Luger is the most popular ammo all over the world. You can buy it over the counter, under the table, legal, illegal, you name it you got it. For a concealed weapon a Walter PPK in a 380 version. Same story with the ammo. You never know where you will wind up, and try getting .45 ammo in Europe or Russia.
If you want a reliable inexpensive pistol - CZ 75. 9mm Luger - it's a babe of a gun.
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

I too have a G23 and love it!! My only complaint is the stock sights are just about worthless. After market nights are the best way to go.

Note, the Glock
doesnt' have a safety beyond the "trigger safety" they have

There is an after market mod that you can get on any Glock. It incorporates an external safety much like a 1911 thumbsafety. I can't remember exactly who does it but if my memory serves it was around $200.
J
YSD#0009