GrumpySmurf

BMW's from Hell...

Yeah, I thought so. (I know about the bikes, I've got a K1200rs).

I never could figure out why you'd try and hotrod a front-drive car. Without something holding the drive wheels down, you just spin out. I drove a 1976 Rabbit for many years, good car, but front drive is lousy off the line.

The coffee can exhaust and giant wing thing just escapes me. Automotive fads are interesting, highriders, lowriders, bugs, minitrucks, and now silly Honda rallye wannabes.

check more on rice stuff: http://riceboypage.com/
and SUVs: http://poseur.4x4.org/

it's funny that SUVs seem to be a choice of many from the topic
about what car to choose ...

stan.

--
it's not about defying gravity; it's how hard you can abuse it. speed skydiving it is ...
Speed Skydiving Forum

One thing that cracks me up, is a person who thinks they have class by driving an expensive car and then do something to it that shows they have no class.

I wonder if they ever heard the phrase "less is more"?

Please- Let us not make fun of these people... Instead, we should be helping them find psychiatrists...

I agree Peter. Anyone who owns any car with a spoiler like any of those, outside full drag/race cars, is a complete idiot. If they think that it makes the car any faster, or enhance performance in any way within the speed limits that are achieveable on public streets is sorely mistaken. I hope they paid lots of money for that hunk of shit bolted to their trunk. Great for resale value I bet.
Buyer: What are those holes from in the trunk lid?
Seller: Oh, that was just me. I was being gay. By the way, can I interest you in some rims that are so big that it only allows a tire with a 1/4 of an inch of sidewall that makes the car ride like complete shit? They look really cool.
Pete, remind me to give you a swift kick in the ass for not doing what I asked.:PThe Brother.

"That's as wrong as two boys kissing," a Golden Knight who preferrs to remain nameless.
Reminds me of the rice-boys out of Surrey, BC.
One of our young skydivers just got himself posted to the RCMP detachment in Surrey (auto theft capital of Canada). Yesterday, we heard that some young cop had his suitcase stolen in Surrey!